• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Greatness of Rowdy Roddy Piper

Pay Per Ghost

What they f*ck happened in the thread section here
If I can name anyone who can one up The Rock or Austin in their prime, or anyone you think is the best talker, enticer, crowd-in-palm-holder, it's THIS man.

I've just watched a few clips and am now watching his HOF induction, & he is someone I wish I could've seen in his prime. Some old dogs will reminisce here, well maybe not, but if anyone wants to share their best Piper moments.

Mine is a little fresh but his segment with Austin and against those 'What?' chants at WM21, is pure gold in my eyes.

Piper was the anti-Hogan when Hogan was the only show in town. Personally, I would take Rowdy Roddy Piper over both the Rock and SCSA. Piper was the ultimate antagonizer. As a kid, I hated him, like every Hulkamaniac did. But, as I got older, I started to really appreciate just how good he was at being an asshole. He had one job, and that was to be the biggest thorn in Hogan's or any other face's side he could, and he was a master at it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back