The Greatest Post Ever

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Taken from the complaint thread, from the poster with the greatest username ever:

Not really a complaint, more of a question.

So, every reply has to be a couple paragraphs or something? I can't drop a one liner and be out?

I got a warning for saying Maria needs to give up wrestling and fuck on camera instead. Now in my personal opinion I think it's pretty obvious I was making an attempt at being semi-humorous and at the same time stating my opinion on what I think she should do career wise.

It was in no way intended to be spamlike in anyway. Apologies.

but seriously, whats the protocol on the length of my replies? most of the time somebody has already stated my opinion better then i ever could have so should I just quote them and reply with a "co-sign" or do I need to give a lengthy response?
thanks.

When I first saw the Maria post I thought he was like JKO, but he's actually a cool guy

I've known you long enough to see your a spammy poster who throws middle school insults when he gets offended

YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUH DUNUH DUHNUH DUNUH DUN ON THIS DAY

I've known you long enough to see your a spammy poster who throws middle school insults when he gets offended

I've known you long enough to know that you're a prick who can't thinks for himself and likes to join the crowd. But you know what, I'm on very thin ice here and I'm not looking to get in spammy flame wars, so I'll just leave you to mellow in your pathetic sadness you call a life. Goodbye dickstain. Have a nice night.

I actually thought of you as a better person walking away from the fight, then I realized you just wanted to get the last word in, very nice.

I actually despise the fact that I have to let a person with that type of username actually come into the WWE section. I'd rather have some bouncers to deny him entry and just kick his ass to the curb.

I actually despise the fact that I have to let a person with that type of username actually come into the WWE section. I'd rather have some bouncers to deny him entry and just kick his ass to the curb.

My Lord, the Jedi are weak minded fools. We shall destroy them once and for all and the Sith will rule the galaxy once again.

Can't you just convince an admin to ban him from your section, a la JKO's bar ban?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back