• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Grand Mystique v. Pablo Colon

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
The Grand Mystique v. Pablo Colon:

The Grand Mystique has won both his matches, and is on an official winning streak heading into his third match in W.Z.C.W. Tonight he faces his second official opponent, in Pablo Colon.

Will The Grand Mystique find trouble in the different opponent? Will Pablo Colon also find a way to continue his streak of being undefeated? Find out at Meltdown.

Please keep ALL RPs in here. RPs are due March 16th, 2008

The scene starts in a bedroom. Noticeably the room is decked out with posters of WZCW superstars’ such as Steamboat Ricky and Everest.

In the corner, near the bottom of the bed, is a beige PC. It is stood on a pine desk with matching desk lamp, speakers, keyboard and mouse.

There is an open window to the right, through which the moon is shining large and bright.

Suddenly the monitor which was on standby gently pings to life. The screen fades from black to show a blank page from Google. The cursor ticks in the search box for a few seconds.

W…..Z…C…W….dot….C…O…M

The screen flashes briefly as it searches. It returns to the Goooooooogle results page.

The top result is: “WZCW.com, featuring Dynasty, Steamboat Ricky, Everest and Mohammed Hasheem: come here for the latest news, info and show previews and reviews from the hottest company in pro wrestling.”

A mouse cursor moves around then clicks on this items. Again the screen flashes with activity. A small progress bar appears at the bottom of the page and fills up steadily.

The WZCW.com home page lights up, full of items. There are links to the right, such as WZCW.com Shop Centre, PPV by WZCW and Meltdown on WCZW On Demand. On the left are more links, which lead to WZCW Superstar Profiles, each with a link for every member of the roster.

In the middle are news items. The latest is “Nation of Islam’s Maxx issues new threat to the Mayhem title”. The picture that accompanies it is Ben Legend, unconscious in Maxx’s Crossface.

After a few seconds, the mouse cursor moves up to the main toolbar. It hovers over the Refresh icon and clicks it.

The same page returns but with the Maxx story and picture moved down the page. Now the top news item is “Unbeaten Grand Mystique promises newcomer Colon will fall to the Big Bang.” Accompanying this story is a picture of Jesse being knocked out with the Big Bang at All or Nothing. The mouse moves to the hyperlink in the title.

As the page refreshes, the whole page is taken up by GM’s mask. The mask hovers on screen. Off screen, there is a click and the gentle sound of radio interference. The camera moves to the right. The speakers are now on. There is a knob labelled “Power/Volume”, which turns again and increases the volume slowly.

The camera moves back to the screen. The Grand Mystique is now on screen himself, and he speaks:

GM: “WZCW; where the big boys play, the determined succeed and the best will prevail.”

“Jesse. Our second match in as many shows was another great match. I am sure there will be third in the future. I appreciate these matches but I refuse to tolerate insolence. Your star is worthy. But know that your future is pale if you do not learn respect.”

“Respect is something I am looking to get from Pablo Colon. You need to know this. The WZCW roster has been warned. Jesse was the first and Colon, you are next.”

“The Hand of Prophecy and the Big Bang are key to your future. I can determine that your future is in my control but the outcome is in the stars, the brightest of which is The Grand Mystique.”

“We are in a time of greed and corruption, headed by Dynasty and Chuck Myles. But Colon, your destiny will not be deterred by this. The Big Bang is coming and Pablo, King of Mexico, ElRey it is coming to take you out!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back