The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
First off, I don't comb the book stores looking for methods to pick up women. Now that I got that out of the way, I'd like to talk about this book.

Back in 2007, VH1 produced a television show called "The Pickup Artist." The show was hosted by world-renown pickup artist Mystery. As first glance, this guy looks like a total tool. He dresses like an emo-crackhead, he is oddly tall and thin, and he speaks with a lisp. Yet he can basically pick up ANY woman you put in front of him in any environment. He proved this on VH1's The Pickup Artist and used his skills to teach eight socially awkward (for lack of a better term) men how to pick up numerous women using what was known as the "Mystery Method."

The Mystery Method was showcased in a book called "The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists" by one of Mystery's best friends. This author followed Mystery and a group of other pickup artists around the world to try and learn this art, pick up women, and live the lifestyle.

My brother-in-law read the book years ago and when I came across it in his book collection, I asked if I could borrow it. I read the book back then and recently came across it again. It has very interesting methods and different perspectives on how to pick up different kinds of women in all different types of environments from the author's perspective. At first, I thought it was going to be a play-by-play methodology but was completely wrong. It's almost like an autobiography about the author's journey in a pickup artist's world.

Has anyone else read this book? Has anyone even heard of it? What do you think of it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back