• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

the future legend has been unveiled.......ALISSA FLASH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saritafan

TNA FIRE ORLANDO JORDAN HE SUCKS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kpcMpuY1vM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XVde6NDadE

about 2 months ago,alissa flash aka raisha saeed faced off against awesome kong in a dark match and the match reported to have BLOWN THE ROOF OFF.Raven said that it was the best womens match he's ever seen in the past 10-years.Kong did win the match but alissa flash stole the show and left a very good impression upon the TNA impact audience

a month later,alissa flash made her TNA impact debut against another newcomer sarita aka sarah stock and once again,alissa flash made a very good lasting impression

for the past 2 years,alissa flash has been playing awesome kongs handler Raisha saeed,she's been totally wasted as a wrestler,she's been nothing but a jobber and a mouthpeace for kong

now that the future legend has been unveiled,what do you see in her future,do you believe she will become a legend,I sure do,do you believe she will be the next gail kim of TNA?

Her match a few weeks ago was really good, I think the only thing that could hold her down would be looks? But other then that she has the making to be one of TNA's best, but she has a ways to go with Tara and the Beautiful People feud, and the Tara Awesome Kong feud.

But yeah I'd say her future is looking bright based on her first match.

I don't know I would go as far as legend, but watching Alissa flash aka. Raisha Saeed aka. Cheerleader Melissa in the past I am quite a fan of her work and I feel definitely has potential and a bright future ahead of her (all depending on TNA booking of course), and I also feel she has a good look to her, which will help her chances.

I think Alissa should go into a feud with Awesome Kong as a face. Have someone else play Raisha Saeed and have situations like the Bella Twins swap. Raisha's burqa could be removed leading to her running unmder the ring and Alissa Flash coming out. Alissa could also use Raisha's finisher, the Damascus Drop, but call it a different name. She could counter most moves that Kong performed making her seem like a major problem. A feud with Awesome Knog I think would push Alissa as Kong is the most dominant Knockout and longest reigning champion since the TNA Women's Championship was introduced.

A storyline could also be carried out simalir to the Daniels being Suicide one. It could be said that Alissa is Raisha. It could introduce someone else pretending to always being Raisha and working together to destroy Awesome Knog, maybe until Alissa wins the Knockout's Championship and returning to try and take it from her. After getting rid of Kong, she could attack the person that pretended to be Raisha admitting that she was her all along. This could get her over as a big heel.

i remember a bunch of months ago i saw a match on impact between daisee haze and cheerleader melissa, and even my friend who is a girl and HATES wrestling got into it, and i thought to myself "y'know as good as she (melissa) was this match she's just going to be under the raisha saeed burqa again next week." sure enough i was right, but whatever caused them to bring her back is a good thing. she is entertaining and has seemed, in the couple matches i've seen her work, to do above average in ring work, as well as get a character across even in one match. i really hope to see much more of the self proclaimed "future legend"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back