The FTW Thread

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
Confess what bothers you and then f*ck em':

-Today I went to the pediatrician (I'm under 21)because its closer to the house than the doctor. Some nosy 50 year old started throwing comments about me looking like a 30 year old hillbilly as if I was deaf. Well... Mister 50 year old... F+CK YOU !!!

-I found a puppy hiding in the dumpster. I pick her up and look around the neighborhood looking for the owner. As I'm about to ask someone, he yells: "I don't want no stinkin' dawg, so the answer is no". Well... Jackass neighbor... That wasn't my question... So... F+CK YOU!!!

-I saw the Chupacabra during my morning walk. It turns out that the chupacabra was actually just a hot women with a nasty blood and animal fetish. I asked her if she has tried to use fake blood. She said no. Then I asked if she was interested in a normal relationship. She said no. Well...Chupacabra... F+CK YOU!!!

Its fun to confess and offend:lmao:

I've been wandering ina haze all day. My head is heavy and dripping. I could barely taste my dinner.
FUCK YOU, COLD. :(

...I feel better already!

Two games I've really been looking forward to - Uncharted 2 and Brutal Legend - both came out the same day this past Tuesday. I had both at the top of my Gamefly queue. However, because Monday was a holiday and thus my timing got fucked up mailing back the two games I already had, they didn't arrive when I expected them to and thus the other 97828734 people who rented those same two games got to them before I did, so now I get neither and SVR 2010 comes out this Tuesday so I've basically missed my chance for a while.

Fuck you, Columbus Day.

I got told to mow the lawn today. I said it didn't need to be done as there is no grass. I got forced to do it... so, FCUK YOU!

-ITS HOT !!!! ITS NIGHT !!!! This makes no sense ! WHY is it SOOO HAWT !!?? What? Cause we are in the tropics? Close to the Ecuador? What? Holes in the Ozone layer make it hotter? Well... Unless some hot babe shows up... Mr. Ozone holes, Mr. Ecuador... FUCK YOU!!!

100_5609.JPG

AMIRITE GUIZE?

I have 25 dollars and Im hungry, so I go to Subway for a $5 Foot-long looking to keep 20 bucks handy. But in order to get the $5 foot-long I need to buy a 16 oz soda for a total of $7.14. Well...Mr. $5 foot-long and cashier...FUCK YOU!!!!

What a sucio! Now I cant keep my very nice looking $20 bill. FTW!!!!!!!!!!

My radiator has a breached lid and it costed me $100 + Plus tax to fix it. Well... Mr. Radiator...FUCK YOU!!! YOU BIT THE HAND THAT FED YOU!!! You ungrateful piece of crap!!

OH! And FUCK YOU TOO, TAXES!! Damn Toucan headed governor...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back