Fifth member

• FalKon

• J-Dogg

• OTHER... Please list.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mr. TM

Throwing a tantrum
... and New Zealand.

I think the incredible team will be highlighted by (0x WWE Champion) Nathan Jones, The best tag team of their time from the Southern Hemisphere, The Bushwackers, and Old School talent Pat O'Connors. But who will be the fifth man to join up, now that Paul Hogan has been discovered NOT to be a professional wrestler.

Poll Coming...

Steve Irwin...

He'd be OK...Until he faces Sting...

Had to do it...Don't hate me...

You should be... good joke or not. I'm not taking it personally, but maybe others might.

However, he was more of a hero to the American people rather than us Australians. His death was felt by all of us, but he did much better in the States.

You should be... good joke or not. I'm not taking it personally, but maybe others might.

Sucks for them...

However, he was more of a hero to the American people rather than us Australians. His death was felt by all of us, but he did much better in the States.

Nah, he really wasn't. We love accents, and he entertained us. Most of us thought "Wow, it's about time. You fuck with all those animals, and eventually, one will kill you."

You're thinking of Steve Irwin's dad... he was the asshole that fucked with animals. But really, we have these jokes floating around as well, along with South Park...

Japan and Canada are going to dominate these Olympics.

Canada should/will win...I think the USA can make a decent showing with guys like Hogan, Flair, and Stone Cold on the team...

I'm still hoping for Styles to make it...

You're thinking of Steve Irwin's dad... he was the asshole that fucked with animals. But really, we have these jokes floating around as well, along with South Park...

Steve Irwin...Crocodile Hunter? The guy that was always grabbing wild animals and saying "This is the most dangerous *insert species here* in the world!", all while holding it a few inches from his face?

Yeah...we knew he was going to bite the dust sooner rather than later...

Steve Irwin...Crocodile Hunter? The guy that was always grabbing wild animals and saying "This is the most dangerous *insert species here* in the world!", all while holding it a few inches from his face?

Yeah...we knew he was going to bite the dust sooner rather than later...

His dad was much worse.

Anyway, he has a sanctuary (or however you spell it) somewhere in Australia where he takes care of animals. The entertainment spectacle I can't comment on.

skinner3xb.jpg

The Aussie/NZ team is strong... just try to convince every other poster that ain't Australian that. The easiest and efficient way is to change the team to the Oceania team.

Otherwise, its up to us to put our lives on the line to defend our honour. Right now, you're our only hope Shadow. I will assist in every way I can, as should all the other Aussies... but its a heavy task.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back