The Fantabulous Fifteen General Discussion

FunKay the Inevitable

People Like Me, We Don't Play
14402tu.png

Kermit

Oh yes. At first there were two lists. One of five and the other of ten. These lists were designed to show the WZCW fans who the top of the food chain was amongst the champions and the top contenders, but now, we're fusing these lists together to create a brand new ranking system.

All competitors will be eligible from the World Heavyweight Champion down to our newest contractees. Every Wednesday following the release of the newest matches, the list will go up. As an added bonus, the top three spots will each receive rep (from me naturally) with the very top spot being awarded with a special surprise prize* chosen by me.

Now, the first of these lists will be up following our next round. Feel free to discuss this latest development in this thread. Best of luck to everyone, and please enjoy our latest venture into the world of rankings!

*Special Surprise may not be that special!

Normally the teams will be ranked together. Stables, less so. Look for single positions for those guys, unless they're in a pre-existing team that's absorbed by a stable (like The Forgotten Powers were).

So I assume that the first 15 will go up not tomorrow, but next Wednesday?

All I expect is the World Champion to NOT be No.1

Will the list be Sticked onto WZCW.Com, or will the list be updated in this thread?

Currently we're working on that, I imagine this will be a discussion thread and separate lists will be provided and stickied. That's what I foresee at the moment, but it could change.

I can't say I'm not proud of being dead last on the list but I hope Reynolds and I jump up a couple notches after Lethal Lottery. Good list.

I thought Kurtesy was a mite low. Sure, I agree Barbosa's gotten the better of him, but I mean, he's still the WHC after all. More like #7 or #8 to me.

I appreciate the top ten ranking of Drake. Doing my best to be objective, I feel like #9 is a good place given the recent record.

Rest of the list is very good. I might argue for Ty at number one given his total dominance of late, but that's a fairly small quibble. Those graphics are slick, by the way. I might have to find myself one of those.

Nicely done all around, gentlemen.

Good to see Barbossa top and Toyota higher up with the likes of Ty and Blade, I see what you mean about surprising list as Saxton and Showtime have been left out, I thought they'd have been dead certs, and the World Champion being as low as he is. It's clear this list goes off immediate form, which makes sense as its the first list and they say your only as good as your last match, well Jerry Lawler or Tazz says that about Undertaker in one of them Smackdown games anyway.

To continue to be a blatant self mark I can say that I was pleasantly surprised to be ranked on there at all, cant complain gentlemen.

Re-reading over the lists multiple times I have to say Justin Cooper should have been somewhere at the low levels but with the amount of wrestlers here, it's hard to determine who should go where. An excellent list.

A little surprised I am not on the list. I've won like 5 of my last 6 matches, and I am not even being considered :( Oh well got to work harder then.

I am surprised to see Celeste so high up the list. I had a feeling that I would probably be on the list since I've been on a roll since I've been back, but I wasn't expecting to crack the Top Five, and be ranked higher than the world champion.

Brad Bomb makes the Honourable Mentions list. Sweet! Hopefully a good showing in the Lottery gets me on there.

I'm holding back my comments on picks and places until another installment, as if this is anything like what it's replacing it all about trends. Judging it on only one list seems a little premature.

Holy shit Dr. Alhazred's on it and in the top 10 for that matter lol. Thank goodness for the AoC storyline or he wouldn't be anywhere near it, considering his win over Beckford was only his second singles victory in his entire career and first overall win since a few rounds before his coma.

Holy shit Dr. Alhazred's on it and in the top 10 for that matter lol. Thank goodness for the AoC storyline or he wouldn't be anywhere near it, considering his win over Beckford was only his second singles victory in his entire career and first overall win since a few rounds before his coma.

I still want a feud with the Forgotten Powers by the way. :p

I'm surprised and flattered I made it so far up the list in one sole round alone to be honest. I was expecting to at least be among to lower 10 but 6 caught me by surprise.

It's nice to see an extra jump to 14 after our Lethal Lottery performance. Hopefully we break the top 10 after Kingdom Come.

Quick update on the FF. Looking at Friday for the date it goes up for this week, with a view to possibly even move it their permanently. Whether or not this will be the case, remains to be seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back