the era is back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thomas1027

Dark Match Winner
I sat around and I cant take it anymore. I keep hearing chris jericho is coming back. I am sick of it. He is not coming back. Lets get something straight. On january 2,2012, he is not the profit. Its very obvious who it is. It has nothing to do with chris jericho. First off, it says a power will punish the weak. chris jericho is a force now? destruction will come upon them and they will not escape. so, now jericho is going to punish more than one as they said they.and castigated means to punish severly. he is going to punish someone severly now? and now he is a profit who will destroy the weak, really? is jericho some kind of monster now? its very very simple. in 2 weeks, they claim there will be a promo that will completely give it away. its easy. a profit is a messenger of the lord or a higher power. vince is coming back to claim what is his. he is bringing back stephanie and undertaker. the ministry will be back. vince is the higher power. they did this before. john cena was pg but he is getting booed now. no reason to keep the pg era anymore. the attitude era is back. rock is back and now austin wants one more match. vince has lost so much ratings and he finally smartened up. that girl is stephanie and the kid is shane and you will see the ministry back. dont be surprised if kane joins too. so get it out of your head. jericho is not a familiar force. he is a single wrestler that has nothing else to prove. it will be the end of the world wrestling entertainment as you know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back