Marty2Hotty

klunderbunker

Colamania

Spawn

justinsayne

Downward Spiral

Brian Becker

IC25

I'd say Sly, but I'd fall asleep from his critiquing of my slap and how he would have done it better, and could have done it in less motion.

So my vote goes to Marty.

I voted JustinSayne. I'd like to Knock the fuck out of that fucking mother fucker. But who fucking knows ? He might actualy be a nice fucking dude.

You got to know how to punch in a way to keep the audience interested KB.

Uhm, from these...I'd say...TM. Not because he's a bully, just because he acts like an idiot to much. Needs some sense slapped into him.

I'm surprised I wasn't nominated for this category. I can think of a few people who wouldn't mind taking a swing at me. Like that guy at work who quit cuz I took his phone. He actually wrote on a co-worker's Facebook wall that he owed me a punch in the face.

I'd say Sly, but I'd fall asleep from his critiquing of my slap and how he would have done it better, and could have done it in less motion.

Not only that, but he's the only one capable of breaking your slap down into 17 separate quote boxes, two of which simple read "this is just ridiculous and doesn't deserve a response."

Very true. Oh, and he could also just not reply to it, as he's done it so many times before..........which no one else remembers.

From me. SLy wanted a complicated method involving backstabbing, hidden meanings, symbolism, innuendo, and me being more muscular before making me tap to a bad finishing move while playing to the crowd.

From me. SLy wanted a complicated method involving backstabbing, hidden meanings, symbolism, innuendo, and me being more muscular before making me tap to a bad finishing move while playing to the crowd.

Needed backflips, ladders, and high spots. You should study Jerry Lynn vs Rob Van Damn, bestest match everz.

Excellent. I've earned myself the ire of three different posters. Ha. They'd want to slap a 16 year old because I annoy them over the internet. What rich, fulfilling lives they live. I'm voting for myself because this "Marty" character would probably think people like him if he wins an award.

I wouldn't waste it on Sly, because I feaer he would Hogan no sell it.

Anyway, I don't particular want to hit anyone, so I'll just hit Marty. A no one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back