• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The DudeBusters

Disturbed

Championship Contender
What is up with these guys?i feel that this team has a lot of potential.Why isn't wwe using them.They could have a great feud with the hart dynasty.I actually like them better than any other team in wwe.They remind me a lot of edge and christian when they were a tag team.So what are your thoughts on the dudebusters?Do u like the dudebusters?DDo u think they have potential?Wy do you think wwe is not using them?

they arnt bad in the ring but have the worst fucking gimmick. playing video games? come on. i'd much rather see darren young, percy watson, and mvp form a version of the south beach boys like another thread discussed. then there would finally be a face team to challenge the ses.

SmackDown is full of mid-card talent at the moment and they only have so much time to dedicate to the superstars on the roster that guys like the Busters don't get featured regularly. They aren't really that great in comparsion to the other wrestlers and the tag team division on SD is basically non-existent. Curt Hawkins and Vance Archer is the only other team on the roster and they have beaten the Busters decisively as they are considered the next contenders for the titles.

I think the Dudebusters will benefit from a face turn as their gimmicks can be transformed quite easily and their moveset can be changed too. The only face team on the roster is The Hart Dynasty, so it couldn't hurt. Hell, they could get some time against the SES members Gallows/Mercury if they wanted to include them on the programming. But for now, the time is being used for people who deserve the time much, much more.

I remember watching Superstars recently when the Dudebusters were facing Hawkins and Archer. I marked out for the guys, as did the crowd. The audience was cheering and mini popping for them. I found it strange that I was so into this jobber tag team. I was seriously cheering for these two to pick up a win in what I felt was a spot on match. My wife and I went to a Smackdown house show in May, and I fucking hated Croft and Baretta. But, seeing these two underdogs face such a jacked tag team made me realize the untapped potential the Dudebusters have. After reading Falkon's post, I could see the Dudebusters go from heatless posers to a beloved duo. I would compare them loosely to the Hardy Boys. Matt and Jeff were perennial jobbers in the early days, but then something changed, and now, we remember them for their phenomenal matches and their descent into Kirstie Alleyland. Caylen Croft and Trent Baretta could step up and inject some awesomeness into the tag division.

I love the dudebusters!!!!!! They just dont get ANY tv time. If wwe want to improve their tag team division, they need to have better fueds. book the usos vs dudebusters in a series of matches, ladder matches, tornado tag etc The dudebusters are very smooth in the ring, excellent music, and btw their gimmick isnt playing video games Kofi orton, its being youngsters and todays modern culture.

I very much enjoy the dudebusters gimmick. These are the guys from every college comedy movie since 2001 transformed into wrestlers. The only real problem is that the WWE has done NOTHING to promote them as heels or faces. Which are they suppose to be anyway? So they don't really get booed or cheered either way.

it is sad that these guys dont get air time, cause they do have the talent to become a great tag team, and hold the titles for some time, the gimmick rocks in my eyes cause as someone said before, its like watching a college comedy movie, i can see them becoming the next hardys or edge and christian

When the dudebusters had there first match, well they had there first promo on SD!,
This was litterally the first thing that popped in my mind,
"Surely they had somebody in FCW better than this",
But,
Once again,
I was proven wrong.
First w/ Drew, Then them, & Now Del Rio,
A very annoying pattern,
But anyways,
I began to like these guys,
& I want to see more,
But i'm not becuase of the tag division in general

I quite like The Dudebusters, they remind me of a lesss talanted E&C. I would probably like them a bit more if they actually got on TV once in a while. Why isnt the WWE using them? Because they are an actual tag team and the WWE couldn't give a fuck about their Tag Divison, simple as that.

Their main problem is their gimmick. Playing video games isn't going to get you anywhere. They're fine in the ring but that doesn't really matter although it should matter but it doesn't in today's pro wrestling, your gimmick is more important than how good you are in the ring. They have a stupid gimmick so unless they drop their current gimmick they aren't going to be took seriously as a threat to the tag titles.

i like them but maybe they should turn face because there kinda funny and thee is already like 3 heel tag teams vance archer and hawkins and ses and the uso's and only the heart dynasty some one said there a bit like edge and christian they are a little bit but not as funny and they could be so i think they should give more t.v time and the next shot at the title's before hawkins and archer thy are hopless

Tonight on Superstars they beat Hawkins and Archer for payback from last week. WWE has turned them face because Matt Striker said the WWE Universe is starting to get behind them. I think a face turn will be good for them as they got lost and the shuffle hopefully WWE doesn't ruin it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back