The David French Party

Record straightened.
Just like the Nazis used to do it.

I think we need to come up with a good slogan.
We really don't. We're about substance, not sizzle. Leave the baseless garbage to those interested in the non-spam sections.

I have reason to display bias toward Coco, as I have been the recipient of his "provocation", but I can look at things objectively and see that he is a mightily good poster.
Is that what you pledging your allegiance looks like?

What about the wrestling sections? Don't you plan to have a candidate for those sections as well?
No. You've misunderstood the concept.

I wouldn't do anything to improve the non-spam sections. I'm also not going to bullshit you like all the other potential party leaders out there. None of us can add anything to the board than one more bold-named foot soldier. And when you look at it that way, most of the candidates are just boys who want a seat at the big boys' table. But there's one guy here who is without dispute the best man to run the section he'd gun for. And he's the guy composing this lovely little post. Basically, the non-spam sections can fuck right off. Everyone pretending they can help the non-spam sections as a collective can fuck right off. The only thing I can do for this board is adequately moderate the section I'm over-qualified to reign over: Spam. Make no mistake that in the chaos of people forming parties and making promises, only one eternal truth rings clear: The David French Party is going to serve up the most battle-ready potential mod on the site.

I wouldn't do anything to improve the non-spam sections. I'm also not going to bullshit you like all the other potential party leaders out there. None of us can add anything to the board than one more bold-named foot soldier. And when you look at it that way, most of the candidates are just boys who want a seat at the big boys' table. But there's one guy here who is without dispute the best man to run the section he'd gun for. And he's the guy composing this lovely little post. Basically, the non-spam sections can fuck right off. Everyone pretending they can help the non-spam sections as a collective can fuck right off. The only thing I can do for this board is adequately moderate the section I'm over-qualified to reign over: Spam. Make no mistake that in the chaos of people forming parties and making promises, only one eternal truth rings clear: The David French Party is going to serve up the most battle-ready potential mod on the site.

So true.

So... basically you want me to support you, so that you can sit back and do nothing?

No. I want you to support me because I'm capable of doing a good job and because I'm realistic enough not to make ridiculous promises that can only be kept in a fantasy land where I don't have a Sly or a KB to answer. I know pragmatism is hard for some, but I also know that there are more than enough sensible, mature adults on this professional wrestling discussion forum who know what's up. And pragmatism says we're got a winning spam mod right here.

No. I want you to support me because I'm capable of doing a good job and because I'm realistic enough not to make ridiculous promises that can only be kept in a fantasy land where I don't have a Sly or a KB to answer. I know pragmatism is hard for some, but I also know that there are more than enough sensible, mature adults on this professional wrestling discussion forum who know what's up. And pragmatism says we're got a winning spam mod right here.

So what exactly would you do to make the non spam sections interesting? Would you host satire pieces? Maybe mini tournaments? Create controversy?

I would rouse a rabble, to be sure. A mod-sized rabble. Not to mention bring an air of credibility to the spam zone that has clearly been missing in this current power vacuum. I'd probably start by taking every single one of Nick's re-purposed WWE section reject threads and throwing them right back in his general direction just to be a cunt about things.

I would rouse a rabble, to be sure. A mod-sized rabble. Not to mention bring an air of credibility to the spam zone that has clearly been missing in this current power vacuum. I'd probably start by taking every single one of Nick's re-purposed WWE section reject threads and throwing them right back in his general direction just to be a cunt about things.

Or you could point out awful non spam posts and repost them before the other mods have a chance to delete them, or you could create polls about how no likes certain posters. Stuff like that would grab my interest, it's what Jake used to do when he got real bored.

Well make no mistake: I have the capacity to get real bored. And you can put that on a bumper sticker.

Much like a Cena heel turn, regardless of the consequences I want to see where this goes.

I'm in.

You probably want to get the ok from the admins before you put much effort in to this so they don't pull rank at the end. Good luck.

So what exactly would you do to make the non spam sections interesting? Would you host satire pieces? Maybe mini tournaments? Create controversy?

The spam sections are far and away the best sections on the forum in terms of quality debate and discussion . They're a moderately attractive rose bush in a sea of bracken.

What the spam sections require, much like a rose bush, is a gentle pruning. Get rid of a few of those moronic 'top ten favourite top ten lists', create a few interesting threads here and there and generally promote healthy growth and discussion whilst letting the section continue to manage itself, as it has done so well for years.

I'll concede that an electric hedge trimmer is mush shinier and makes a louder and more impressive noise than a simple set of pruning clippers, but an electric hedge trimmer is not what the section needs. Coco seems to actually realise this, which makes him borderline unique in the current field, and is the reason why the heavyweights are lining up to back him.

You have this uneducated campesino's support! But I just found out who David French is, so do have to pay lip service in order to pledge my allegiance? I have a conscience and it's telling me it's not the right thing to do.

I'd probably start by taking every single one of Nick's re-purposed WWE section reject threads and throwing them right back in his general direction just to be a cunt about things.

Hear, hear!

Two of this man's fledgling members split from the party the same night to form their own parties. Do you trust this man as a leader, do you?

#underhandedtactics

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back