The 'Cool Fans' official club

Fratelli

Pre-Show Stalwart
i have no affiliation wih this club but i have decided that a club must be set up due to the ever growing cool fan followers:

you quallify if you are the majority of things here:

Cena Hater
HHH Hater
CM Punk Hater
John Morrison Hater now hes a face
Sick Of Cena Being shoved down your throat
Dont realise Orton is being shoved down your throat
Want everyone to have a heel turn in the next 4 days
Love edge and Jericho

you can join by leaving your name below or if another user posts your name here with a quote that qualifys.

the only way to leave the club is to post a decent thread about how Grand Master Sexay could have been WWE Champion.

Good Luck And Stay Cool!

Members:

I prefer prim k dface...
THE Madcap
Mighty NorCal
Blade
Baby Fark Mcgeezax
hater
MrPlantastic

Fuck, Cena is such a terrible wrestler. He just gets shoved down our throat 24/7. Triple H just buries all the new guys, and CM Punk just wins MitB because Vince loves him. Orton needs to be utilized more, he's like never on TV. I really want them to turn Rey, HBK, Triple H, Batista, Cena and Undertaker heel, they suck as faces. Edge and Jericho are the future, I want them on TV every day for the rest of my life.

WRESTLING R DA SUX ATTITUDE ERA WOOOO EDGE JERICHO FUCK SHIT DX SUCK IT CZENA SUX TRIPLE H NEEDZ MOR SHUVELS CUZ HE SUX SLEEPS WITH STEPH UNDERTAKER AND HBK ARE THE FUTURE BROTHA

:undertaker2::robvandam::flair:

I prefer prim k dface...

i have no affiliation wih this club but i have decided that a club must be set up due to the ever growing cool fan followers:

Cena Hater
HHH Hater
CM Punk Hater
Love edge and Jericho

you can join by leaving your name below or if another user posts your name here with a quote that qualifys.

the only way to leave the club is to post a decent thread about how Grand Master Sexay could have been WWE Champion.

Good Luck And Stay Cool!

Members:

I prefer prim k dface...

thats me...

I used to love Cena, until he became the opposite of absolutely everything he first represented.

"The Doctor of Thuganomics" now rhymes about 'Washing your mouth with Colgate'. Ghetto?.. I think not.

Yeah, I hate most of those things except Morrison/Punk. I think Morrison's new face turn is too early to judge right now... so that opinion is subject to change. And I've never really had any strong opinion on Punk but I do feel a second MITB win was a waste.

Everything else, I agree with.

Hopefully in? :)

what a douche, how come people hate people who like heels? did your mama tell you that john cena is good? to only like people with corny promo's from a guy who has FAKE ideals? oh we've heard that john cena cares about fans, wwe history/legends a million times. his fake corny promo's are what make us hate him, not that he's a face, whether he can do more than 5 moves or not, or get "the shoved down our throats idea the everyone talks about"...maybe we like those dudes because the dont OVERCOME odds that anyone else would lose against unlike superman/god aka john cena. i hate anti-john cena haters...they are worse than "johncena haters"
john cena lovers shove him down our throats more than raw/wwe, trying to convince us that he's so much better than everyone else. why because WWE CHOOSEs to let him win because it might result in mom or dad buying there kids more t-shirts....does he have the same blood/organs as edge? or is he some kinda god?

not just a member, im also the pres! quote me, give me more red rep, remember heels are cool right?

what a douche, how come people hate people who like heels? did your mama tell you that john cena is good? to only like people with corny promo's from a guy who has FAKE ideals? oh we've heard that john cena cares about fans, wwe history/legends a million times. his fake corny promo's are what make us hate him, not that he's a face, whether he can do more than 5 moves or not, or get "the shoved down our throats idea the everyone talks about"...maybe we like those dudes because the dont OVERCOME odds that anyone else would lose against unlike superman/god aka john cena. i hate anti-john cena haters...they are worse than "johncena haters"
john cena lovers shove him down our throats more than raw/wwe, trying to convince us that he's so much better than everyone else. why because WWE CHOOSEs to let him win because it might result in mom or dad buying there kids more t-shirts....does he have the same blood/organs as edge? or is he some kinda god? why should we be able to like who we want to? what a silly idea thanks for trying to convert me to johncenaism, wheres the purple kool-aid?

john cena lovers shove him down our throats more than raw/wwe, trying to convince us that he's so much better than everyone else. why because WWE CHOOSEs to let him win because it might result in mom or dad buying there kids more t-shirts....does he have the same blood/organs as edge? or is he some kinda god?

not just a member, im also the pres! quote me, give me more red rep, remember heels are cool right?

pipe down

Cena Hater
HHH Hater
CM Punk Hater
Love edge and Jericho

Good Luck And Stay Cool!

Members:

I prefer prim k dface...
THE Madcap
Mighty NorCal
MrPlantastic

That pretty much sums up everything as to how much I do not like John Cena.

I'm only one and a half of those things, being a HHHater and a Jericho fan. I am a Cena fan, I am a Punk fan, I am a Morrison fan, and I hate Orton and Edge. I guess I'm just not that cool. :(

I love Edge and Jericho, and don't really like Morrison as a face. Guess that means I'm cool! Yes!:icon_smile:

I'm actually waiting to root for Cena as soon as he makes that heel turn. When he first popped on the scene he would wear Yankees jerseys in Boston, his own hometown. Heels rule! I must say I'm pretty surprised you guys thought enough about me to give me my own forum. All hail The Hater.

I nominate this guy.

Umm, yeah Czena is teh suxxorz.

And Triple H has like 20 titles reigns. Sup wit dat?

And I wish Cena would get out of my throat, where he is currently being shoved down.

I forget the other requirements. Can I join?

Best thing i've read all day

:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back