• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The CFL

Unsold Bacon

Shucky Ducky Quack Quack
CFL_Logo.svg

So I'm not sure of any of you watch the CFL out there but I do a lot and enjoy it. Most of my close friends though think the CFL sucks and call it the "minor leagues" compared to the NFL. Sure the NFL just as good, probably better. But,I find the CFL pretty awesome. They say the CFL is for players who can't get drafted by the NFL and at one time I said that to until I watched more of it and found out how good it was.Sometimes there are even players who jump ship from the NFL to the CFL. I might just be rambling on here:shrug:.

But what are your thoughts on the CFL?

its fun to watch as an alternative. My introduction to the CFL came in college. The college I went to in Michigan traditionally has a large Canadian portion of the student body, so the college made sure the CBC was part of the small cable package. I watched a LOT of the CFL back then...after college, I had a hard time finding it on TV, so it kind of dropped out of my interests for about 12 years. Now that it is on the NFL network, I will check in on it Friday nights occasionally. I wouldn't say that I am a huge fan, but I do enjoy watching it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back