The Cena/Rusev storyline must lead to a Cena heel turn next year

That N Word

Actively evolving
WWE has been going with a similar story they did with Taker/Cena in '03 with Cena/Rusev so far. It is the old legend vs. the new rookie. So far it has been pretty decent thus far. But if they are going the route of Cena "being a washed up old hag who needs to retire" (even though he will only be 38 this year.) This is what should happen. Cena should lose to Rusev at Fast Lane in a one-sided match with Rusev making him pass out to the accolade. Cena should then come out questioning whether or not he still has it and whether or not it's time to hang it up. Rusev can come out and talk stuff about how he ended Cena's career. Cena can then bascially say I wasn't about to say i'm retiring. He then say's I was about to say I do still have it and will prove it against you at WrestleMania. Lana can then say silly Cena,you don't call the shots around here we do. Lana denies him the challenge. Rusev can basically keep turning Cena down for a rematch at WrestleMania and saying you can't fight the future Cena. Cena becomes even darker and darker (not a heel but heel like.) Cena sneak attacks Rusev backstage and beats him brutally and puts him through the wall. Cena say's "Give me my damn Mania match. Your the future well you have to go through me at WrestleMania." The next week have Rusev snap and finally accept and say he has to put his career on the line though. Rusev can then beat Cena at Mania and retain his title by making him tap out. It would be almost as shocking as Taker's streak ending last year. Then, Cena "retires" the next night on Raw but becomes desperate for WWE to "re-sign" him but they keep denying him. So then have Cena finally get signed to a contract again for "one last chance" at Rusev. At Summerslam Cena loses again and say's he will not retire and he needs to leave to find his mojo. At Survivor Series, Cena can stand by in the locker room (in his grey hoodie) and watch on a monitor as Rusev get his first loss against Roman Reigns . He can look frustrated throw the chair around the locker room he is sitting in watching on a monitor. Cena can return on Raw the next night in the same hoodie and hold the microphone to his mouth and then drop it without saying anything and leaving. Cena returns at Royal Rumble and makes the save for Reigns doing a world title match between Reigns and Wyatt. Reigns is defending the belt against Wyatt in the match and it is no DQ who has reformed the Wyatts and have them attacking Reigns. Cena then returns with no salute or smile in his grey hoodie walking to the ring slowly with no music beats up Harper/Rowan before AA'ing Roman FINALLY turning heel. Cena then finally breaks his silence the next night on Raw and say's he took out a man who was able to do something he couldn't twice and will prove he never lost it by beating Roman at WrestleMania. He say's the reason he was failing because he was steady worried about who was cheering or booing him. He lost against Rusev because of the boo's (if he get's booed) , he lost to Bryan because of the boo's , He lost to guys like Punk,Lesnar,Rock because of the boo's and he is so damn sick of hearing "Cena Sucks" and he doesn't give a damn what you people think. Roman comes out accepts his challenge and say's your right I am the future and your right i'm taking your torch. But I am not waiting around for you to pass it...I'M SNATCHING IT!!! " Cena yell's "The Future has to go through me" and the brawl is on from there. Meanwhile, Daniel Bryan can finally win the RR match and face Wyatt in their second clash at Mania. A heel Ambrose can face Orton, a face Triple H can face Rollins, Rock can face Rusev.

From the office of Mr.Heyman : P.S. I didn't post this on Cena/Rusev Fast Lane thread because it is goes way further than that. I also didn't post this on the Mania thread I started for it because this is an updated version and it has alot of changes. Unless a mod would like to delete the original one for me.

The point of the story is for Cena to break down and get tired of Hustle,Loyalty,Respect because it's getting him no where. The Cena charactar is slowly coming to an end which is why he taps out,loses all his PPV matches this year (3)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back