The Cat Pissed On My Bed

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
The cat. Pissed on my bed. I had to sleep on the sofa. Furthermore, my love shack now stinks of cat piss.

Damn. I was just about to come sleep with you as well.

I might be moving to London in a year or 2, be scared.

Try putting it in the microwave.

edit: for the stupid people: The cat not the bed.

( I knew you knew what I mean't Sam)

Soaped it up, lifted up and the mattress and-- oh, he took a shit underneath the bed too. Wonderful. I hate this cat.

At least the cat didn't turn violent

catgun.gif

My cat had a stroke on my bed and vomited and shat all over it.

My girlfriend tells me that when her cat pissed on the bed, she had to get a new bed.

Maybe you should train the cat where to pee & poo

I did. Outside. That's why I put your litter tray out there; you little bastard. I took the shit I had to clean out of it as a sign we had an understanding.

My cat had a stroke on my bed and vomited and shat all over it.

Fuck.

My girlfriend tells me that when her cat pissed on the bed, she had to get a new bed.

It fucking stinks, so not unlikely.

Edit: Another night on the sofa tonight, then I'm gonna Febreeze the shit out of the mattress. My bedroom is my pride and joy, so I'm not exactly thrilled that it has a mattress resting against the radiator and it smells strongly of cat piss.

Bleach the cunt. It doesn't matter if you're matress goes white, and if that doesn't get it out, nothing will.

Bleach for the stain and baby powder for the smell used to work when several things that pee'd on my bed.

PS: They were little kids and house pets so don't get the wrong idea.

Ive got two kittens, brother and sister and theyre pretty well pottytrained so far. One is named Billie Jean and the other is Lady Pawpaw.

Im not a dog kinda guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back