the boyhood dream is over.

Sparky

Master of the Aussie kiss
I cant beliave this. HBK the Icon the Show stopper, is retiring. With out even so much as a last match. even though after SS it looks like he will. but i really dont want this to happen I have always dreaded this day HBK is finished with wrestling. there is no reason to watch Raw anymore. Of course he is leaving way to soon. this guy has a shit load of years to go. Seriously an Eye injury?

I always thought that HBK would retire at Wrestlemania or Surviver series. in a couple of years going out on top. not like this. this is the worst way for him to leave. What happend to the HBK we used to know the one that came back from a real life back injury.

The WWE should be disgusted having one of their best stars retire in such a shit way with no respect.

Post your respects for the soon to be HOF'er and the Retired show stopper in here

I know he aint really retiring. but this should get discussion.

Sparky, if people don't highlight your post then there is something wrong.

HBK will have a last match like Ric Flair did, but I hope they don't put the retirement storyline. I reckon he'll retire at Wrestlemania, the Showstopper, Mr. Wrestlemania, of course he has to. He always puts on a great showing at WM and because of this he should retire at WM.

HBK is a great wrestler and people respect that. He has to be in the HOF, there are so many random wrestlers in there and he is one of the best wrestlers and entertainers.

As if I fell for it, despite me reading a few minutes earlier on the main site that he wont be retiring anytime soon :(

If he retired, he should get one of the biggest send offs ever. He is amazing, no other way to describe him. At 43 years old he can still put on a great match and excite the audience. This feud with Jericho has been great.

Realistially, he's not retiring yet. He has a couple of years left in him I think. Sure, it'll be in the back of his mind but he goes out there and does what he does best' entrtains the fans. We'll see it for a while yet.

I dont think he should retire for a few years. I do belive he should be primarily used to get other guys over, but should still win at the big ones, SummerSlam, Wrestlemania, the like.

This is a clever angle that can prolong Shawn's career for 2 more years...

I see Shawn "rushing back" to face Y2J, perhaps even tonight in a loser leaves RAW match... HBK loses with the "excuse" that he is banged up, emotional etc...

But... with the Edge Vicki story playing out now and rumors of live Smackdown soon, there is a definite slot coming for a new Smackdown GM, a role that HBK would excel in... and his first act... draft chris jericho!...

Thus the feud continues with HBK making Jericho's life hell, until the inevitable match at Wrestlemania... but with the rumored return of former HBK ally/enemie Sid... it could be very interesting times ahead for Jericho...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back