The Bitch Bet Thread: RELOADED.

Mexican Geek

It's good to be back!
You know how it works. When you make a bet here, you better be sure on what the fuck you are doing... see myself for example. I have to carry a trendy Cena sig until Unforgiven (WHY GOD, WHYYYY!! :( ) Anyway, If you dare to NOT pay the bet, then it's Prison time for you, 200% guaranteed (courtesy of the Admins, thanks!)

Remember, if you make a bet involving Graphics, make sure you have something in hand (doesnt matter if you Googled it, just make sure it's legal), if you dont have anything or you want something more custom, you can go to our very handy Digital art and graphics section, and request your image.(and rep the artist, ...respect)

If you make a bet involving vBookie credits, DONT FORGET to give prior advise to Jake or Jonny, so any of them can make the transaction.

If you have anymore questions or concerns, please....read the damn WZ rules. Thank you.

LET THE BETS.....BEGIN!!

......:cuss2:

I know, I wont change my humor until this ends... :mad:

Come on guys!!! Do I need to advertise it again?... Ok, don't answer.

Go ahead!! Come and bet yo momma, bet your sister, bet one of your balls.....bet both! what about a couple of hundreds.....of vBookie Credits.....or hard worked POSTS!!! :evil3:
banners, nicknames, name changes.....the choice is yours!!!

So, come.....and BET......:devil:

What sort of bets are we supposed to make??? :S

Do the Name of the thread and the first post tells you something?.... j/k :p

Anything you want, 4 example: If you are pretty sure that Rey is going to beat the living crap out of Khali at Unforgiven, and you want to see someone carrying a trendy banner of whatever you want, then make a bitch bet with someone else, or make a open challenge, bet some vBookie credits, bet some posts (yes, I said hard worked posts), the sky is the limit!

so, what do you want to bet? :devil:

I bet that Colamania can post outside of the prison whenever he wants and he wont get banned. If he does, well I'll eat my hat.

I bet that orton will win the title at unforgiven. The person who takes up this bet can decide my punishment.

I bet he won't. If he doesn't, you have to write "Hot damn, I'm Mr. Sam's bitch!!" in your sig in massive red letters. If I lose, I'll have to change my name to Mr. Sam.

Hot damn, I'm Mrs. Sam!!

If you lose thats hardly a punishment... I say if you lose you have to put 'I like to dress in flowery skirts and have boys pinch my nipples' in your sig in big red bold letters.

I agree, if Mrs. Sam loses the bet he shoudl not only say "Hot Damn I'm Mrs. Sam!" he should have a picture of him taken, in a dress, added to his signature.

So, Mrs. Sam, which punishment do you like most? (in case you lose)

a) putting: "like to dress in flowery skirts and have boys pinch my nipples" in big red bold letters (I say size 4 or 5), or...

b) a picture of yourself, in a dress (picture gestures TBD to prove aunthenticity)

c)other (add another option)

Is Colamania ever going to read this thread and realise that I was having him on about the prison? Nobody tell him though.

I know you were having me on, I said that. xfear told me about 30 minutes into my supposed sentance. Didn't you notice how I suddenly stop complaining? Jerk.

Just to let everyone know, there's a bet settling tonight. Downward Spiral bet that John Cena would not make a year as WWE Champion. I said he would. The loser has to have their name changed to Mrs. Cena, and have a sig saying that they love John Cena and when they grow up they want to marry him. Tonight is day 364. So, if Cena wins tonight, he will make a year and I win. If he loses, he doesn't make a year and Spiral wins.

Here is the sig:

CenaSigForBet.png

God, do not let me lose.

^^ the loser should add a little note stating that he is formerly known as Spiral or Koala....you know, just for adding insult to the wound.

Yeah, their personal message has to be either "Formerly known as Downward Spiral", or i'll have a foot long one stating that I'm formerly known as Colamania, Koalamania and Poo Monster.

Im putting a bet down if cena wins tonight then i WIll change my name to John Cenas #1 lover or something like that and I will keep it like that until he loses it

Im putting a bet down if cena wins tonight then i WIll change my name to John Cenas #1 lover or something like that and I will keep it like that until he loses it

OMG......

Bet is closed! No changes at ALL!

You do realize that I will be the first to remind you if Cena wins, right?

I wanna make a bet for unforgiven...but now that it is over it is pointless.

Brianbeckerisagod, it is time my friend. Steelers vs. Bengals, what's the wager. We can't let this game go by without something.

Brianbeckerisagod, it is time my friend. Steelers vs. Bengals, what's the wager. We can't let this game go by without something.

Well as a fan, i am sorry i can not bet against the Steelers. I did Monday and lost. I would have bet the Cinci- Pitt cfb game though but too late :'(

Well it's a bitch bet thread, so it's no Vbookie or anything. It's pretty much one of us is the other one's bitch for a week.

So for example, you will have the Steelers and I the Bengals for obvious reasons.

If the Bengals win, I would make you have something like Palmer > Owns Toothlessburger under your name, and some degrading picture in your sig for a wig.

If the Steelers win, you could make me have what you want, like Big Ben is 10x better then Palmer, or some crap like that, and make me have an embarassing sig for a week. It's up to you, just a friendly bet.

Well it's a bitch bet thread, so it's no Vbookie or anything. It's pretty much one of us is the other one's bitch for a week.

So for example, you will have the Steelers and I the Bengals for obvious reasons.

If the Bengals win, I would make you have something like Palmer > Owns Toothlessburger under your name, and some degrading picture in your sig for a wig.

If the Steelers win, you could make me have what you want, like Big Ben is 10x better then Palmer, or some crap like that, and make me have an embarassing sig for a week. It's up to you, just a friendly bet.

Well it is a fact that Ben is ten times better than Palmer. Well i still cant because, Brian and Cinci = Humiliation. No offense Being the football fan that i am, i get very superstitious and try not to do the same thing twice. Stupid defense

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back