The Bill Lesnar school for children who suffer from Autism.

Bill Lesnar

Occasional Pre-Show
Bill Lesnar as you may be aware has recently been attending charity events to help kids who suffer from autism. Bill Lesnar has decided to help this kids who are different to those they need to interact with. Bill Lesnar learnt many things from his time with these kids and he hopes that his experience will set him in good stead.

Bill Lesnar knows a member who is autistic. Sully. Bill Lesnar understands what Sully is going through. Bill Lesnar wants the rest of WZ to know this aswell.http://kidshealth.org/teen/diseases_conditions/learning/autism.html.

Bill Lesnar plans to build a multimillion dollar school which can help educate this kids in a suitable environment. The school will be built in the heart of New York City. Bill Lesnar hopes that he can achieve many things with his latest project including a proper education, a home they feel comfortable in and many outdoor activities ranging from handball to archery as well as fresco painting for those who are that way inclined. Bill Lesnar is a success. Bill Lesnar wants this to be a success. A school full of greenery and life making those who feel as though they don't belong, belong. A state of the art facility pumped with large amounts of $$ should ensure this.

Donations are welcome

See now I know you're just doing it to piss me off, and it's not working.

Don't you have...a tennis game to go to or something?

Grow up. Theres a line you do not cross and you seem to live on the fuckin' line. Some things are funny, and some things are inappropriately funny. This is just inappropriate.

I think we should all team up against Bill when he next returns. Would be nice to have some help in the war against him...

It's not like we'd need to be that aware when he next returns...I'm sure he'll make a thread about it.

He'll make a thread announcing his return, then one saying he has to delay his return. Repeat twice, for good measure, then he'll make a *surprise comeback* and be as big a douchebag as ever.

You know what? I don't think I like him.

He'll make a thread announcing his return, then one saying he has to delay his return. Repeat twice, for good measure, then he'll make a *surprise comeback* and be as big a douchebag as ever.

You know what? I don't think I like him.

Youre ot alone my friend

Hey yo. I'm from Utah, like Betty Crock, where we all autasmic! No one give a shit and we do just fine. Our father's wives teach us all we need to knaw.

:banghead: Jesus, he's made more returns than Hogan.

And Jenks, I have one word for you.

(Long, undeniably awkward pause)............DAMN! :icon_neutral:

I'm just kidding. I don't do drugs. I hate people that do drugs and they deserve whatever punishment they get, unless they're popular posters here or HBK.

I live my life clean and natural just like John Cena.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back