The Big swoggle

Fuel The Fire

Getting Noticed By Management
ok so hornswoogle is on raw...are they going to do anything with him? i dont know but i think it would be funny to have him shave his head...trim the beard...grow a goatee and change his outfit to look like no other then THE BIG SHOW!!
ya this would end up being another commedy thing but could we look at this and turn nice sweet hornswoogle be pulled into the darkside by the big show?
i dont know just a thought would do you guys think?

erm... no. hornswoggle is purely a comedy act and big just isn't comedy, i would see horny with either festus or santino, or he's just start pissing divas off in their matches.

erm... no. hornswoggle is purely a comedy act and big just isn't comedy, i would see horny with either festus or santino, or he's just start pissing divas off in their matches.

Big show isnt comedy? hes been down the line before...remember the shulkster? or the battle rap agaisnt john cena..maybe hes character isnt now but they could change it down the line tho

They definatly need to put him with someone, he alone, gets old. I like the idea of putting him with Santino. Instead of Santino always getting beat down, you could have Horny help him win matches and go on a winning streak. Like, he will ring the bell prematurely, throw stuff at Santino's opponents, etc. Horny's gimmick is not growing on anyone, so they definetly need to make a change.

No offense to the little guy but I think they should just release him. He eats up TV time with his lame antics and his act is incredibly tired. Maybe he entertains the little kiddies but I don't see any true value in him.

No offense to the little guy but I think they should just release him. He eats up TV time with his lame antics and his act is incredibly tired. Maybe he entertains the little kiddies but I don't see any true value in him.

kind of why i think they could do this..wwe is going towards this pg thing and kids would enjoy..
im not saying its a good idea just an idea of my little empty board mind lol

im not saying its a good idea just an idea of my little empty board mind lol

U don't think ur own idea is good? Well in that case why don't we all start posting bad ideas and we'll hav double the amount of crappy threads to read, full of crappy ideas, much like the current wwe product actually. Did u used 2 work for them? R u freddie prince? Come on now tell the truth!

If the Big Show were doing a comedy angle right now, the idea for Hornswaggle to mimic him would be fine. If WWE were to do that now, it would destroy what they've been building lately for Big Show.

No cus he can't go with big show hes on a mean destructive vickie guerro lovin heel act. Their tryin to give the show a push nt bring him down to a comedy act.

people take things to serious i wasnt saying they could do this today or anything i was just making conversation ..lightn up :icon_razz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back