Who was the best in the big four?

• Slayer

• Megadeth

• Anthrax

• Metallica

Results are only viewable after voting.

Uncle Phatso

Mid-Card Championship Winner
I've really been distraught lately thinking somthing. Who was better in the big four?

Anthrax was a good band but can't really hold up to Slayer, Megadeth, or Metallica. So they aren't the best in the big four. Good band to me, but not the best.

Metallica has a great drummer and a good set in guitars, great songs. But really they legacy they left with thrash is that, they left it go. They made money by switching over to rock. But by leaving thrash behind does that sort of put them off of the list?

Megadeth, wow lol I can't really say anything about them. Dave is awsome, great singer and a god status guitar player. He's got a great bass player behind him on all albums and a great drummer.

Slayer though stayed true, all the years that they spent with thrash and made it into a great genre. Tom is a great singer and has some really good lyrics, Kerry King rivals that of Dave Mustaine in guitar playing. So really I can't put it into a solid vote on who was better.

Its kind of pissing me off and confusing me. Every time I lisiten to a song by any of the bands its like wow damn I wish I was born in the 80's. Every band was good but really who was the best?

So whos better in your list of the big four?

I'm picking Metallica by default but only because I never got into any of the other 3 bands listed. So I'm not voting against bands I don't like; I'm simply voting for a band I do like.

I am a big Metallica fan, and also quite like Megadeth. But, I cannot stand Slayer and havent heard enough Anthrax to comment on them really.

I like both the early 'Tallica thrash stuff and their later more "rock" style stuff, and Hetfield still has an awesome voice, but probably not as good as it was back in the "Ride The Lightning" days.

So, for me, it is Metallica. So talented, great vocals, so many classic tracks.

Metallica wins this by a landslide. They are on a level of their own. Megadeth is pretty good too, but the other two are nowhere near Metallica. They are by far the best out of these four because they have released better music (even their bad stuff is still "good") than the other three options in the poll and are still very relevant in the music world today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back