The Big Bang Theory.

Hyorinmaru

Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
This show fucking sucks so much I can't explain it.

The show is half over and I haven't laughed once.

I agree with the Big Bang Theory completely. Sounds more logical than an almighty being of great power clicking his finger and making an entire planet.

Religion sucks.

Maybe that did sound quite harsh now that I think about it.

I'll rephrase it.

"I don't have anything against people who are religious. I myself, am not a religious person. I believe more in Science."

I feel better nao. :3

Ok I'm laughing now.

It's probably because a robot has a death grip on some guys junk.

Comedy I don't have to think about FTW!!!

we should warn him that he is about to be ripped to pieces. he wants to hope Ricky isn't online.

It's over and I laughed 3 times.
Seriously this show sucks.

!@#$ my dad says seems to be much funnier probably due to Shatner. I've laughe 2 times already.

I've never watched it..might give it a bash though, love abit of comedy now and then.

I'm over the moon that a new series of Peep Show started. F'kin love that series. Proper British comedy, way better than Little Britain.

Wow I'm a little surprised. I think The Big Bang Theory is hilarious. I just started watching this show about a year ago. Ordered the first three seasons through netflix and thought they were great.

I have to say, I think The Big Bang Theory is great. I find it really funny. Anyone remember the episode with Sheldon & fake smile, where he looks like The Joker? If you've not seen that one, watch it, and you'll change your mind on it completely.

Have to say to Raven, love Peep Show, one of my favourite comedies ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back