The Best Thing That Happened on WZ in 2009

What was the best WZ Moment?

• ROTY Drama

• JKO getting Bar Room Bant

• TM, TDigle, NSL all get modded. Luther is Admin.

• The factions (nWZo, WZDX, Creationism, WZ MEM, etc.)

• JKO is let back into the Bar Room and the return of CKD Wrestling

• Fuck Yes We Have New Avatars

• X and IC start coming here wasted/buzzed, starting a new trend.

• Hurricane Troll hits WZ (CCS, Deadman, F5 Monster, LesboPope, Ellisman, etc.) Includes alts.

• Old School (Established Posters) vs. New School (Noobs)

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
The factions in my opinion were the greatest thing to happen after me joining, originally i was in WZDX then defected to WZnWo...now the WZnWo was one of my favourite moments on this site.

factions happened last year, and the year before. IC and Fear have always posted wasted. I tried it once, was then banned for a year

I voted old school vs. new school because we pwned you guys.

No, you owned FalKon.

Some of those threads were the shit though. Hopefully we can find them and post them here. I remember one specific thread where everybody was gangraping Falkon.

Yeah he's actually a good poster. In fact, he's a better wrestling poster than me, and puts alot more effort into this place than I do. I don't know why people still hate him lulz.

But either way, threads like the one where Dexter, MRC, FalKon, JKO went against 48/7 were the shit. Or when it was FalKon vs. The World. Someone needs to help me find those.

Poor FalKon...

...anyways I voted for the factions, really it was the WZnWo that got me somewhat noticed. It was also a ton of fun. So WZnWO 4 Lyfe!

Falkon is one of those posters that posts just often enough to make you think he's a good poster, until you actually read his posts and you're dumbstruck with their stupidity.

lulz I barely read people's non-spam posts. However I almost always read GD, Coco, Sam, X, and Jake's posts because they are short, to the point, and occasionally funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back