The best job in the world - what is it?

HBK-aholic

Shawn Michaels ❤
I was reading lately about a guy who won the chance to watch over an Australian beach for 6 months, getting paid A LOT, and all he really had to do was post a blog advertising the Island weekly. He could swim whenever he liked, and even lived rent free in a gorgeous house. This has been dubbed 'The World's best job' - but do you agree? What would you say is the best job in the world?

I reckon being a stand-up comedian is the best job in the world. I can't think of anything more satisfying than making people piss themselves with laughter because of a joke you've just told. Sure, most comedians aren't paid all that much and only a select few actually make it in the industry. But if you're able to break through and be successful, it must be utterly amazing. I reckon when someone like Lee Evans' is stood infront of 20,000 people, making each and every one of them laugh out loud, that must be the biggest rush imaginable!

A close second would be being a Formula 1 driver. Not only do you get to drive insanely fast cars and earn millions of pounds a year, you may also (like Lewis Hamilton, the lucky bastard) end up fucking a Pussycat Doll whenever you want! :)

I would say a video game tester. All those people do is sit around and play video games all day long. They are in no danger, it requires NO strenuous, physical activity, and when they're done playing, people actually listen to them when they say a video game blows. Plus, from what I hear, they get paid some decent money.

That sounds like a job that fits me :)

I've heard that being a video game tester sucks because you play the games to find glitches, stuff left out, etc. It ends up being extremely frustrating because you never actually play the game.

As for the actual question, I would have to agree that the guy on the beach has the best job ever. I read about that a while back, and it sounds awesome. I would say pro athlete, but the strain put on your body and the pressure must be nearly unbearable.

I reckon being a stand-up comedian is the best job in the world. I can't think of anything more satisfying than making people piss themselves with laughter because of a joke you've just told. Sure, most comedians aren't paid all that much and only a select few actually make it in the industry. But if you're able to break through and be successful, it must be utterly amazing. I reckon when someone like Lee Evans' is stood infront of 20,000 people, making each and every one of them laugh out loud, that must be the biggest rush imaginable!
There you go right there. all my life i have always wanted to be a comic and i truly believe it has to be one of the greatest jobs out there just my opinion.

I'd never feel good about myself earning millions as a pro athlete. Being paid that much money for doing something that other people use as recreation to escape the jobs where they bleed and sweat, and in some cases, take years off their lives or risk it completely, would make me feel disgusted with myself, just like i'm disgusted with pro-athletes now.

"Ooooo i get £20,000 a week to kick a ball for 90 minutes once an evening every fortnight, and practice doing that 3 days every other week as well."

You fuckin' cunt. If you don't give 80% of what you earn to charity you should take what's left of your own decency, go behind your house and shoot yourself.

Anyway, to the question at hand, i'd want to be one of those guys that cleans up crime scenes. Ya know, scooping brains and washing away blood. Not only would it be awesome to see some of that stuff, but apparently it pays a stupid amount because no one else wants to do it. Get to work outdoors, always likely to see something you'd never seen before, and decent pay. What more could you ask?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back