The best heel manager?

J

jcenafan_75

Who do you think is the best heel manager of all time? I think its Bobby the brain heenan.

I'm actually surprised no one has mentioned Classy Freddie Blassie, from what I have studyied on him he use to draw heat from the crowd back in the day's like non other.

not everyone can go that far back, that's why i say paul bearer.

i cant belive u guys are sayin bearer its obvious that its heenan thank u jcenafan

Anyone who doesn't say Bobby "The Brain" Heenan has clearly never seen him cut a promo. Heenan was hilarious. He and Ric Flair was great. The night after Flair took the title he was pushing everyone around talking about how there's a new champ and how he's in charge now. And his commentating. My favorite line from him is: "I heard Piper would come home from school when he was a kid just to find out his parents had run away from home just to get away from him." or when they zoomed in on Bret Hart's parents that were there to watch a match he was in, Gorilla Monsoon said "They're looking on in concern." Heenan followed up with "You know why they're concerned?...They snuck in. They're worried they'll get caught." Monsoon followed that up with "Would you be serious." Classic stuff.

Although, I must say, when The Undertaker as the deadman returned to fight Kane at wrestlemania a couple years ago and the lights went out. When Paul Bearer's voice said (ooooooohhhhhh....yyyyeeeesssss!!!!!) and the place exploded, I got chills.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back