The Bar Room needs another Zombie Apocalypse Discussion thread

Pepe Silvia

Occasional Pre-Show
Seeing how we're in the final year before the inevitable 12/21/2012 zombie outbreak, there should be a place to discuss plans. CH David, make something purty.

Ah, there was once a great, great thread on this.

One of the greatest threads in the history of this forum. We discussed this very subject for literally about 13 hours straight one night.

I'd just gimp the legs of every fat fuck I could find. A 20 stoner would buy you a good 30 minutes.

What sort of Zombie are we talking about here? Are they fast or slow? Would they fall apart if they're met by a stiff breeze or shrug off 12 guage shotguns?

I'm going for the hills with canned everything, crackers, coffee, some guns and a machete. If I go out, I'm going out like a zombie-killing G as I yell: "Fuck your dreams!"

830px-FO3_feral_ghoul.jpg

We won't stand a chance against these things.

No... I gallop... o.0

I have multiple swords, both one and two-handed, in my possession that I'm sure will slice through undead flesh like butter.

Was watching Dawn of the Dead earlier tonight, and talking to Steven via Twitter. If/when shit goes down, firearm, blade, preferably a machete, and water are necessity for sure. Those that can are best to go north, let the bastards freeze then clean up.

Though this shouldn't be left to just zombies. If there are quislings, you're fucking dead. I will not have anyone act like a zombie and present an even greater danger to me or anyone else. Max Brooks is a master in attempting to give light to potential defenses.

Oh, and there was that Zombiemania documentary made in '08. If you have OnDemand from Comcast then check it out. Brings multiple questions if you ponder like I do.

Edit: Should also clarify that it was the original that I watched.

What sort of Zombie are we talking about here? Are they fast or slow? Would they fall apart if they're met by a stiff breeze or shrug off 12 guage shotguns?

Realistically, zombies should not be fast. Hence why Romero's zombies are the best.

With decomposition, they would be down to bone within a month and a half at most, and potentially a few weeks at minimum, then ya go out and destroy the brain.

Know what else the Bar Room needs? Another mod to merge all the zombie apocalypse threads together and needlessly delete hatehabsforver's posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back