• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Bachelors Committee

Dave

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Would anyone be interested in participating in official thread known as "The Bachelor's Committee" It would be a place where us single men could gather and discuss all shit relationships, bachelor parties etc.

As I sated previously on another thread, I am glad to be single for the minute and I'm in no rush to be in another relationship for the time being anyway.

If you are then leave your name and the title you want to have in the committee. I am President obviously but there is much more to be had.

sign me the fuck up! I may not be in a rush, but I don't want to take my sweet ass time staying single, cause that's not my style. By the way, I want to get with someone with bigger tits than my ex. Maybe its my way of payback somehow. that and the girl im talking to treats me way better than my ex ever did.

thus my slogan: My ex is a BITCH!

Dude, all I ever see you posting in is the tits threads. You are in!

Although, some may find it is bordering the obscene and un-natural for you now :lmao:

You have final say on people getting positions etc.

Well, final except me. :lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back