The AAA Lucha Libre World Cup (Featuring NOAH, TNA, ROH & AJPW)

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
11011702_688633461248725_8966345891618219560_n.png

AAA announced it several weeks ago. They would be doing a tournament involving trios from multiple promotions and parts of the world. ROH was rumored to be in on it due to their work with Alberto Del Rio. NOAH already has a relationship with AAA. And now the official date and location have been set and the unexpected here is the fact that both TNA and ROH are in it. More companies may be added, but that's a heck of a grab. Some of Lucha Underground's non-AAA talent may also be added as the independent U.S. team. Right now no rules are set on this event. Or if it will be available on iPPV for viewers outside Mexico.

Absolutely dig the trios style events. This has the potential to be an incredible show featuring a damn near dream lineup. It will be interesting to see which talents represent the US based promotions. It would be extremely cool to see LU represented and even a GFW squad.

Absolutely dig the trios style events. This has the potential to be an incredible show featuring a damn near dream lineup. It will be interesting to see which talents represent the US based promotions. It would be extremely cool to see LU represented and even a GFW squad.

GFW hasn't announced an actual roster yet, but it seems it will be a collection of talents from some of the larger Indy promotions in the States and possibly a fee guys from NOAH or A/NJPW.

In any event, I'm excited to see the card for this show, lots of potential for some mega matches.

This looks very interesting!! With representatives from TNA, ROH, NOAH, AJPW, this could end up being the start of the new NWA. One question, why is there be 3 Mexican teams?? Instead of a “World” team, I would have rather have seen a WWE Team. It would have been incredible if they were included. I would have the team Captain and WWE Champion, Seth Rollins, Intercontinental Champion, Daniel Bryan, and United States Champion, John Cena!! Now that’s a trios!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back