The 2009 WZPTT, Round One: Little Losers vs. Muslims R Bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cena's Little Helper

Mid-Card Championship Winner
1st Round Of The 2009 WZ Posters Tag Tournament

Match 5:
Little Losers (NSL and Little Jerry Lawler) vs. Muslims R Bad (CCS and KombatStar)

GoodBurgerTitle.jpg

Special Guest Referee:
Kel

kel+good+burger.jpg

This is the thread to place votes for the first-round match-up of Little Losers vs. Muslims R Bad. All votes placed between 12:24 AM EDT on 15 April 2009 and 5:24 PM EDT on 18 April 2009 will be tallied to determine the outcome of this match. As per the rules, in order to count, all votes must be placed thus:

Vote: Name Of Team You Are Voting For

Can I ban all four of them so I can meet Ed? He's kind of my hero.

Anyway, Double L wins. Their opponents are two people I'd like to slap in the face with a halibut. NSL is fine as is LJL. Both are fine members of OCW, so how can I vote against them?

Vote: Little Losers

Can I ban all four of them so I can meet Ed? He's kind of my hero.

He was epic there. I asked for him to be ref, since he's the real life tag partner of Keenan, in a totally straight way.

Anyway, Double L wins. Their opponents are two people I'd like to slap in the face with a halibut. NSL is fine as is LJL. Both are fine members of OCW, so how can I vote against them?

I almost wish they could see this, so they can sig it :lmao:

Not only is my partner a good wrestling poster, but I'm getting tons of good feedback for my Book This. We've both posted well in the tournament, even getting Jerry Lynn over one of Sly's guys, Rick Steiner.

And, well...Kombat and CCS are bant and in prison, respectively.

Little Losers

I actually don't mind CCS, but KombatAlt is hugely irritating. NSL is well versed in certain areas of wrestling, particularly old ECW and LJL made me chuckle with his old name, and has been very ubiquitous throughout the tournament.

I really like CCS, but his partner... I have zero clue who he is. NSL is all around a great poster, and Little Jerry Lawler is very good too.

Little Losers

I think CCS is alright but who the hell is his partner Casper The Friendly Ghost or whatever the hell his name is. NSL is an all around great poster & I also really enjoy his Book This & LJL is a good poster from what I have seen from him.

I vote for the Little Losers

NSL carries this team. The guy has improved very much since he first joined. His Book This is amazing, and the guy is an all round entertaining poster. Plus, he posts pictures of women, hot women. CCS and Kombat star are meh. Easy win here.

NSL carries this team. The guy has improved very much since he first joined. His Book This is amazing, and the guy is an all round entertaining poster. Plus, he posts pictures of women, hot women. CCS and Kombat star are meh. Easy win here.

I do not carry this team, but thanks. LJL is a much better wrestling poster, and does well in the other areas.

As far as posting pictures, it was all part of my master plan. I knew it would help me somewhere along the line...Or, I just got lucky. Really lucky.

Oh no. I love Kombat and his strange love for me, but NSL & LJL are good posters. In the end my like for NSL outweighs my love for Kombat.

NSL's posts are high quality, hes one of the posters i always look for when im viewing threads and LJL decent in his own right, both are pretty entertaining and spread themselves around the forum. CCS seemed fairly decent before he was bant, Kombat was downright annoying.

Vote: Little Losers.

NSL is one of my favourite posters. He makes a lot of sense.

Little Losers

As much as I want to vote against NSL, I just can't :p There is no way in hell NSL and LJL can lose to CCS and his cunt of a partner. Next.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back