Thanks For That.

Super Crazy

CABS ARE HEEEERREEE!!
Thanks for lifting my ban guys. I was just saying to Doc on msn that in the past, I've been in LDs where people have asked for lamps and had nothing happen to them. But I understand a rule is a rule, and I want to thank Sly personally for messaging me with an explanation.

Also, Razor, WTF? Suddenly I'm as stupid as JKO because I asked for a lamp? Do you see me in the Bar Room starting annoying shit threads about my dick or my pubic hair? No? Every post I made except for my very first few have all been positive contributions to the forums. Thanks for shitting on me. Much appreciated.

This is now the post lamps thread.

Mary_s_driftwood_lamp.-327x600.jpg

Post some lamps!

Thanks for lifting my ban guys. I was just saying to Doc on msn that in the past, I've been in LDs where people have asked for lamps and had nothing happen to them. But I understand a rule is a rule, and I want to thank Sly personally for messaging me with an explanation.

That's right. A rule is a rule. Don't break United States Copyright Law, and you won't get banned. Pretty simple.

Also, Razor, WTF?

Did Doc run to you on MSN, or did you creep out the thread? Legit question.

Suddenly I'm as stupid as JKO because I asked for a lamp?

You asked for a website that illegally allows visitors to view copyrighted material that others have to pay $45 to view. Yes, you're as stupid as JKO for violating a set rule that not only exists on this forum, but in the United States of America Penal Code.

Do you see me in the Bar Room starting annoying shit threads about my dick or my pubic hair? No?

Stupidity takes different forms.
Every post I made except for my very first few have all been positive contributions to the forums.

Some will beg to differ.

Thanks for shitting on me. Much appreciated.

Oh my fucking god. I called you an idiot. How is that shitting on you? Seriously? People need to grow a fucking backbone. You'd think I cursed your family to die in a swarm of African Killer Bees or something. For fuck's sake.

Razor, you have been incredibly annoying lately.

Why? Because I called your "tag team partner" an idiot for requesting a stream? My god, I'll be sure to keep my posts from ever mentioning you or your friends ever again. Is that okay?

Can I still call you a "poopie head" or is that too much now? Should I stick with "silly face?"

Why? Because I called your "tag team partner" an idiot for requesting a stream? My god, I'll be sure to keep my posts from ever mentioning you or your friends ever again. Is that okay?

Can I still call you a "poopie head" or is that too much now? Should I stick with "silly face?"

4chansmile.jpg

That's right. A rule is a rule. Don't break United States Copyright Law, and you won't get banned. Pretty simple.

Did Doc run to you on MSN, or did you creep out the thread? Legit question.

You asked for a website that illegally allows visitors to view copyrighted material that others have to pay $45 to view. Yes, you're as stupid as JKO for violating a set rule that not only exists on this forum, but in the United States of America Penal Code.

Stupidity takes different forms.

Some will beg to differ.

Oh my fucking god. I called you an idiot. How is that shitting on you? Seriously? People need to grow a fucking backbone. You'd think I cursed your family to die in a swarm of African Killer Bees or something. For fuck's sake.

I was on MSN actually discussing the whole ban thing with him, and then logged onto the forums, saw I was unbanned, and then he mentioned something about you saying something in the rumble pre chat thread. Oh well, let by gones be by gones. S'all good man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back