• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Thank you WZ

Darkshot77

Pre-Show Stalwart
On March 31st I'll be boarding a planeand flying to Utah where I will be trained for 8 weeks and after that I will be flown to Mozambique, Africa, where I will be serving for two years. So basicly these are my last posting days for a while. And as such I will be matching some of the upstanding memebrs of this forum to who in my eyes is the wrester they are most like.

Sly: You are Hulk Hogan. You are a politicking has been, who never wants to relinquish his spot. You constantly no sell other's arguments and refuse to put anyone over. Yet, You are still very respected as a poster and every thread that is graced by your presence is better because of it.

Will: You are Edge. You are cool, despite all the underhand tactics you are cool, and I can for give it. I would imagine that you would not be above seducing another man's girl, if it meant the World title. Not to menation you give kick ass reviews, not that has alot to do with Edge, but I digress.

Norcal: You are John Cena. Some may hate you because you are "overrated" and are limited to profanity laced posts but, you have a charisma that cant be denied. Plus you are probebly a decent man in real life and not someone I'd cross.

IC: You are Randy Savage. A legend. A man who has been all over the place, fought everyone, and never puts out anything bad, unless it involves Dennis Rodman. And you probibly have the ability to snap at any moment OOOOOOOHHH YEAHHHH!!

Sam: You are AJ Styles. Phenominal in every sense of the word. Always impressive, never dry. And always willing to dole out the harshness where it is needed. Not to mention you have sticken with TNA through think and thin.

Shocky: You are Kurt Angle. A man who can do anything, can play a compelling face and a dominating heel. You know everything, and paired up with anyone else on this board you could put up a decent match.

KB and Becca I will have to apologize for being inable to comapre you to anyone, But both of you are great...well KB is, Becca you are ok.

Now I must say in all my time here I have greatly enjoyed all the insight on wrestling I have recived from so many diffent opninions. Not to mention my random looks into the bar room had given me some of the funniest stuff on the forum. My time here has been far more constructive than destructive. I'll be back in 2 years, with alot to catch up on. Well I'd like to thank you all for the good times. Thak you Wrestlezone, I bid you adeiu.

Good luck man.

Also, you not being able to compare me to anyone is the highest praise I could get from you.

well good luck man.but i have 2 questions.What are you getting trained in? and why are you serving in africa for whatever reason you are getting trained for?

I wonder what wrestler i would compare to.

Best of luck, man. And, if I'm still around here in two years, I look forward to hearing exactly what it is that you're doing in Mozambique.

You were the guy who hated Catholics, weren't you?

My comment on Catholics was ill advised and I am sorry, and i in no way should reflect on the other good people in my religion.

I am going as a Missionary of the LDS church. For those who wanted to know

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back