Thank you Derf!

HBK-aholic

Shawn Michaels ❤
This tag team tournament has been a hell of a lot of fun. And instead of just regular "Who do you want to win" polls, he made it so much more fun, and has a really good creative mind.

I think everyone enjoyed this Derf. So well done, and Thank you!

Pay respects to Derf here people.

This tag team tournament has been a hell of a lot of fun. And instead of just regular "Who do you want to win" polls, he made it so much more fun, and has a really good creative mind.

I think everyone enjoyed this Derf. So well done, and Thank you!

Pay respects to Derf here people.

Isn't that what you do at funerals? :undertaker2:

It was cool derf, although if I'd been in the original pairing, I could have a title right now. Still though, awesome job, thanks for taking the time to do it.

Aww, thanks guys. And just to let you know, I'm working on another fun deature for the forums. It'll be a poster related/weekly event, but I have to get the rest of my datails sorted through. Due to people forgeting about it though, it might become monthly.

He put Dewey and Derf through one. Derf may have put his partner through one which leaves all local barbershop windows smashed so IC25 can't actually be put through one for comments made to his ex-tag partner

I've always been a fairly retro person. I would use the country route but people on the forumn and serenades dont usually turn out well with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back