• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TGR Thread Plug

The Roid Rage

Getting Noticed By Management
Hello folks, The Game Rage here. I wanted to come in here and tell everyone about a Thread I started in the Video Games section. I figured most of you probably don't loom around there much and I wanted to raise awareness on it.

I stated a thread entitled "Best Racing Game Ever". What I was going to to was have people submit what they thought were the best racing game/s ever in one thread. After than I was going to take the most popular results and put them up to a poll where everyone could vote, and we as a group could determine in that fashion what the best racing game ever is.

If you go to the thread I covered all the criteria to take into consideration, to help you narrow it down yourself. I thought it was a good idea, and I was really hoping to get some good discussion going on it, and wanted a lot of people to participate so that the candidates, and the ultimate poll is more accurately reflective of the peoples opinion.

I didn't know that, or where that would be located. If someone could inform me, I will do that in the next instance where I am trying to get some word buzzing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back