Tex's Dream TNA vs WWE card

Ticked Off Texan

Pre-Show Stalwart
First Blood Match
Abyss vs Kane
Two big men who have similar gimmicks, could be entertaining with it being a first blood match. I would see Abyss winning

Undertaker vs Sting
The Phenom vs The Icon, a dream match if I ever did see one. And if Sting had signed with WWE I'm sure it would have been done by now It's a tough one but I think Taker would come out on top.

Christopher Daniels vs Shelton Benjamin
Requested by RVDgurl

Tag Team Unification Match - Ladder Match
Motor City Machine Guns vs London and Kendrick
Just the pure amount of spots and agility would make this match amazing on it's own. But when you throw in some ladders, you better keep your eyes open for the best tag team action you've seen since the days of LOD.
Winners: Londrick

Edge vs Christian Cage
There both in there prime and have been former champions, if Edge comes back and trained for a few months to get rid of the ring rust it would be a great match and I would expect it to end with Edge winning after a spear.

((No more reasons I've got to go))

Samoa Joe vs CM Punk

X-Divison vs World Heavyweight Champion
AJ Styles vs Shawn Michaels

TNA Champion vs WWE ChampionHell In A Cell
Triple H vs Jeff Jarret

Well tell me what you think about the card, leave your own, or whatever. I'll post the rest of my reasons tomorrow sometime.

G'night WZ'ers

It's OK, but I just don't see AJ Styles vs. Shawn Michaels. And if MCMG couldn't get the job done against Londrick (which they could) just send in those militant thugs, the Latin American Exchange to sort them out.

It's OK, but I just don't see AJ Styles vs. Shawn Michaels. And if MCMG couldn't get the job done against Londrick (which they could) just send in those militant thugs, the Latin American Exchange to sort them out.

Yeah, now that I think about it the MCMG would beat Londrick pretty badly. And AJ vs HBK is more of the best of the best going against each other, altho I don't think Shawn would be able to keep up with AJ's speed. But both at there prime would be an awesome match to see.

Thank you for including my Shelton Benjamin v. Christopher Daniels match. I would love to that. Perferably on the indy curcuit so Shelton can perform to the best of his ability.

Good card.

First Blood Match
Abyss vs Kane
Two big men who have similar gimmicks, could be entertaining with it being a first blood match. I would see Abyss winning

Undertaker vs Sting
The Phenom vs The Icon, a dream match if I ever did see one. And if Sting had signed with WWE I'm sure it would have been done by now It's a tough one but I think Taker would come out on top.

Christopher Daniels vs Shelton Benjamin
Requested by RVDgurl

Tag Team Unification Match - Ladder Match
Motor City Machine Guns vs London and Kendrick
Just the pure amount of spots and agility would make this match amazing on it's own. But when you throw in some ladders, you better keep your eyes open for the best tag team action you've seen since the days of LOD.
Winners: Londrick

Edge vs Christian Cage
There both in there prime and have been former champions, if Edge comes back and trained for a few months to get rid of the ring rust it would be a great match and I would expect it to end with Edge winning after a spear.

((No more reasons I've got to go))

Samoa Joe vs CM Punk

X-Divison vs World Heavyweight Champion
AJ Styles vs Shawn Michaels

TNA Champion vs WWE ChampionHell In A Cell
Triple H vs Jeff Jarret

Well tell me what you think about the card, leave your own, or whatever. I'll post the rest of my reasons tomorrow sometime.

G'night WZ'ers

Hi mate, here I am discussing your card, which is pretty good, but I would make two changes IMO...

Tag Team Unification Match - TLC
Motor City Machine Guns vs The Hardy Boyz.
Not Jeff and Matt nowdays, but thy ol' hardys. London and Kendrick are damn good, but the old hardyz were better IMO. still very spotty and agile match.

TNA Champion vs WWE ChampionNo Holds barred
Mr Kennedy vs Jeff Jarret

and Team Pacman vs the Higlanders as a dark match, good night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back