• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Terrible Songs by Good Artists

The Doctor

Great and Devious
Staff member
Super Moderator
Yeah, we've all heard this happen. A band you like has a new CD out, so you go and buy it. You're listening to it, enjoying yourself, when suddenly one comes on the makes you turn to the CD Player/iPod/Radio/Whatever and say "What the HELL was THAT?!"

The song that inspired this thread was Vices and Virtues, by Dropkick Murphys.

This song is just...bad. It's repetetive, not very subtle, and boring. I get no enjoyment out of listening to it. I'm not expecting every song by a particular artist to be a classic, but they should at least be pretty good. This...is not.

What about you guys?

I'm a huge Godsmack fan, and generally love everything they've ever done...Except 1 song. I Am.

It's a terribly forced song, and deserts their sound that they spent years to build. The lyrics are horrible and confusing, and the music is just...Blah. The entire album was a huge step down from everything else they did, and this is a big reason why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back