Teen Choice Awards Female Athlete(s)

rbv13

Championship Contender
The winner(s)....... Nikki & Brie Bella!!! All hail Queen Nikki and her hippie sister.

That's cool, but this also happened and now I feel I have sorely missed out on something grand:

trump-hillary-spoof-1024.jpg

This is an annual awards show. In the past 12 months, Nikki Bella lost her championship and got seriously hurt, while Brie Bella did absolutely nothing of note and retired.

Can someone explain how they were the top female athletes this year? I mean there are literally dozens of women who accomplished more.

This is an annual awards show. In the past 12 months, Nikki Bella lost her championship and got seriously hurt, while Brie Bella did absolutely nothing of note and retired.

Can someone explain how they were the top female athletes this year? I mean there are literally dozens of women who accomplished more.

Well Nikki has boobs. Really big boobs. Oh and she is fearless or something. Brie wants to have a baby. I mean what other athletic accomplishment even comes close to having very large floatation devices and unprotected sex? Obviously nothing.

Good. I'm glad a WWE athlete won. I couldn't care less about any other female athletes to be honest. Maybe Ronda.

And the fact that they beat out people like Ronda Rousey and Serena Williams on a vote says a lot about their popularity.

It's an award show for people who are barely teenagers and people who are going to be teenagers soon. Try not to overthink this.

One of them is the broad banging the host, and the other is her sister. Damn backstage politics.

What part of the words "Teen" & "Choice" are you having trouble with?

Shame on all of you, Bellas deserved it, they are empowering women everywhere.

That's cool, but this also happened and now I feel I have sorely missed out on something grand:

trump-hillary-spoof-1024.jpg

What did you miss? All I can see there is some black dude and Victoria Justice(I guess?) dressed like she would build some wall on Mexico border.

What did you miss? All I can see there is some black dude and Victoria Justice(I guess?) dressed like she would build some wall on Mexico border.

Some black dude and Victoria Justice? SOME BLACK DUDE AND VICTORIA JUSTICE?

More like Keegan Micheal-Key and some white girl. The hell's Victoria Justice?

Some black dude and Victoria Justice? SOME BLACK DUDE AND VICTORIA JUSTICE?

More like Keegan Micheal-Key and some white girl. The hell's Victoria Justice?

:lmao: :worship:

Kudos to the Bellas, mainly for still being able to piss off so many idiots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back