• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ted Turner part of TNA announcement????

Status
Not open for further replies.

slikrik84

Occasional Pre-Show
Some of you might think this is a stupid post, but seriously if Ted got involved with TNA a new wrestling war could begin. The money would be there to go after guys like Goldberg, Lesnar, and other huge FAs on the market. Not to mention the TV timeslots would be there. I think this is a long shot, but it could happen. It was not Ted Turner who wanted to get out of WCW it was Time Warner. Ted loves wrestling and I could see him trying to go after one more shot at making Mcmahons life hell. I guess time will tell.

I doubt it very much....... TNA isn't really for sale is it so now..... Well actually anythin' possible with Ted Turners money lol

I am not saying that he would buy the company. My thing was come in as a partial owner and just aid some relief in TV time slot ability (since he owns like half of cable) and also just as far as being able to sign a few big stars paychecks.

It would make WWE up their game which would produce better matches like back when WCW was around, both companys would get better from it.

Ted Turner should take a look at the next big wrestling company PAWA(Public Access Wrestling Association). In fact all you true wrestling fans should take a look at it too. Go to pawatime.com and check it for yourself. It is run by one of the most outlandish and charismatic characters that you have ever laid your eyes upon. Remember the name "Stylee Joe Smiley". One day it will be said in the same breath as Vincent Kennedy McMahon. If you don't believe me check it for yourself. He will give you the chance to voice your displeasures with the current state of pro wrestling and change the face of wrestling forever. The wrestling industry needs a promotion that will give the people that make wrestling what it is(the FANS) a place to vent and at the same time laugh a little. PAWA's roster will do just that. PERIOD.

Here's A Sleeper For The Tna Announcment: Eric Bischoff His Wwe Deal Expired In July. I Dont Have A Source On This Im Just Say Keep It In Mind As A Sleeper Possibility.

If it is going to actually change the game as we know it, it will have to be several things. Several Days ago I brought up ted turner several times in a thread. That would be big news, his no compete clause is up. Bischoff would possably be another big one, because he would give instant recognition to the casual wrestling fan, old WCW FANS too (unlike Russo). Bischoff could draw names like Goldberg, Bret Hart, and others to join TNA or make several appearences.

Very true. However as much as I like Bischoff, I would rather see him in WWE. I think if he came over to TNA, I would probably start watching it alot more than I do now. Bischoff makes for some very interesting storylines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back