Teased Fourth Member of The Shield

Papa Pillman

I've got more Ho's than Jim Duggan
Tonight on Raw it seemed that the WWE teased a new Shield member by showing the black boots of an unseen attacker during a Team Hell No backstage segment.

Also The Shield showed up by helicopter to the arena. What we weren't told is why that was. In fact it was because they also performed on the house show in Wales on the same night.

Someone else worked both shows and would've needed to board that helicopter. Which means that person could then easily be the secret fourth Shield member, right? So who was it?

Ambrose, Rollins, Reigns, Faaan-Daaan-Gooooooo?

I don't think they were teasing a new member. I think they were supposed to have been the ones who attacked Kane and DB.

Didnt WWE.com also just run a piece on them potentialy having a fourth member?

I don't think that segment had anything to do with it. The helicopter was just a fast way of getting from Cardiff and a cool image. I'd say fandango WAS in the helicopter, but he's NOT in the shield.

I wouldnt add a member. The dynamic is good. I also want them to remain undefeated until they face Nicholas Cage and Sean Connery.

Yeah, please don't add another member, they're perfect the way they are. The only thing I'd do with them is give them a bit of a backstory so...you know...they have a point, rather than just beating people up.

If they did add a 4th member, a scenario that I could envision many on this board liking would be to have Rollins and Ambrose win the tag titles, Reigns win the IC title and the new guy the US title. The Sheild could then explain how a grave injustice has been commited to these once proud and prestigeous titles and that by winning these titles the Shield are serving justice to the titles and restoring glory upon them.

I know a complaint most here have is how unimportant the midcard titles have become. This could be a good way to help restore it.

Adding another member would signify the beginning of the end.

However, if they do add someone, there's only one person who could bring this stable some new life:

David Arquette

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back