Big Daddy
Fit Finlay

2nd Half Events
Tag Team Tournament
King of the Mountain
Ultimate X
Elevation X
Battle Royal

You may vote to sub out one or two of the current participants for either alternate. You may also vote to keep the team as it is currently constructed. Voting will be open for 3 days. You may vote for more than one choice, but obviously you should not vote for more than one option, since you are only voting to sub out or in a max of two people!

The Bulldogs are a lock for the Tag Team. Many consider them one of the best ever, and they should represent Team UK well.

That being said, I have no idea how I'd place the other guys in the respective matches. Piper would probably be best suited in King of the Mountain or Elevation X, as Ultimate X is definitely not his territory. Regal could probably fill in the other match, leaving Ultimate X to Nigel.

I'm not sure if that works out right, and I'm sure someone will point out that it doesn't, but I don't necessarily see the need to sub in anyone right now.

Piper isn't going to win any of those matches, and there is a real chance that Big Daddy could go somewhere in the battle royal, he's that rarest of things, a fat cunt who has at least some degree of stamina, so that is the only substitution worth making in my eyes.

Agree with Tastycles. Big Daddy probably should've made the team from the beginning, and Piper is quite useless at this point. I reckon Big Daddy would be more than decent in the KOTM match.

The Bulldogs are a lock for the Tag Team. Many consider them one of the best ever, and they should represent Team UK well.

That being said, I have no idea how I'd place the other guys in the respective matches.
That's the one down side to putting the Buldogs as the tag team. It prevents Dynamite, who's probably Team UK/GB's best bet for either Ultimate X or Elevation X from participating in either. And you also face the problem of Edge and Christian from Team Canada, who have no doubt in my mind to take the gold.

Anyone who decides not to place the British Bulldogs in the Tag Team Match is costing the UK its best shot at a medal in these games. Regal had an outside shot at bronze in submission, but he got a bad draw. Piper had an outside shot at bronze in the Falls Count Anywhere, and he got a worse draw.

Who's gonna beat the Bulldogs? MAYBE Edge & Christian. The Dogs can take the Bushwhackers. The could beat the Headshrinkers should the Samoan team make some subs. If the Bulldogs are the UK's tag team, unless they get the worst possible luck and draw Edge & Christian in the first round (1 out of 7 chance), they should take Silver. And people are thinking against doing this so Dynamite can compete in a high spot match?

Tell me - will Dynamite beat Angle in KOTM? Styles in Ultimate X? RVD in Elevation X? No on all counts.

Piper out for Big Daddy. That happens and I will get back into the olympics. As Tasty rightly said realistically Piper has zero chance, but big Daddy has about 2% chance.

A vote for Big Daddy is a win the KOTM match for sure.

this is gonna sound stupid, but think about it, trade regal for big daddy and use big daddy for elevation X, yes he'll take the better part of an hour to get up there in the first place, but once he's up there, which of the other countries guys are going to be able t move him at all? more than likely they'd bounce off him and lose. I mean we're pretty much being outnumbered in the voting, it's the only reason we're losing so badly coz kayfabe is completely weighted towards the american team when everyone knows that outside their own country in these events they'd be crushed by everyone else. So we might as well try something completely off the wall and different and this could be it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back