Team Race-ist: The Official Campaign Headquarters of Harley Race

Shocky

Kissin Babies and Huggin Fat Girlz
That's right. I am a Race-ist, and proud of it.

harleyrace.jpg

And thanks to Wiki...

He was the Inagural United States Champion.

Oh and he happened to be an 8 time NWA World Champion when that title meant something, and when multiple title reigns were a rarity. As an 8 time champion he held the belt for 1862 days.

There is more to come, and this is going to be a strong campaign for the greatest NWA Champion of all time.

Become a Race-ist Today!!!

I totally plan on backing Harley to the finals, where he will graciously accept defeat to Andre the Giant. Word to all Race-ists.

Wait, I just came up with a good one. I knew Shocky was a Race-ist ever since he told me he voted Republican. Hold the applause.

I vote Republican because the Libertarians can't get their shit together.

Vote Harley Race damn it.

And now the official Wiki Quote job.

• All Star Pro-Wrestling (New Zealand)
  • Iron Mike Mazurki Award (2006)

The resume speaks for itself. The man has been inducted in Six Wrestling Hall of Fames from this article alone.

From Races Website:
Harley Race's legendary wrestling career spanned nearly four decades. During that time Race won eight NWA World Championships (plus dozens of other regional titles), managed two wrestlers to the WCW World Championship (Lex Luger and Vader) and was involved in operating the NWA territories in Kansas City and St. Louis.

This shows that not only was Race an incredible wrestler, but his mind was a keen wrestling mind as well. Harley Race showed that he knows the business as a wrestler, manager, and booker.

But Shocky, what about the Regions and the potential effect of said regions on a guy like Harley Race...

Race reportedly has wrestled in every country in the world, with the exceptions of Russia and Communist China. Race is particularly revered in Japan, having made over 60 trips there during his career.

Tokyo, Race Country. I don't see any matches taking place in Beijing or Moscow, so I see no worries here. If you're looking for a legit old school threat, that is tough as nails and travel tested, you have found your man.

But Shocky, Harley Race isn't tournament tested...

After working for the World Wrestling Federation for a few years in the late 1980's, Race became a manager for World Championship Wrestling. Race distinguished himself in the WWF as a King of the Ring tournament winner.

That's right, Harley Race became King Harley Race winning the 2nd annual KotR tournament in 1986. Not a big deal, sure, a lot of guys have won that tournament. The problem, Harley Race won this bad boy 13 years after his first World Title reign began. An aged, out of his prime Harley was able to win a tournament, what does that say about the potential damage a Race in his prime could make in this tournament.

Admit it, you're a Race-ist.

Harley Race gets a tough Draw in the first round against the Berzerker.

Listed below are his accomplishments...

Berzerker is one of my facial haired wonders. However Race falls into that group. Berzerker is just a big oaf with a sweet hat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back