Team 3D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
Team 3D/Dudley Boyz have been about for 10 years now and personally I think they have been stale for the past 4 years. Does anyone else think it's time for a permanent split?

A split? Are you kidding? Remember when they tried that in WWE? It was a disaster because nobody cares about them individually. They have been together so long, they wouldn't know what to do with them as singles. They would just end up back together again. Imo, neither of them could make it as a singles wrestler, they don't bring enough individually to the table to be successful because 90% of their moves are done together.

Personally, I agree with you when you say they're stale, but only on the microphone. Other than that, their in-ring ability's are great as a tag-team. I love watching them wrestle since I think they are one of the best tag-team's of all time. OH MY BROTHA TESTIFYYYYY!

ONLY THING STAIL about them is there crappy name TEAM 3D since vince is a greedy dick he wont give them there origenal name DUDLEY BOYS,To me there still good in fact there great, the run in WWE was hot, they hit ECW and WCW in the 90's and now there in the future of wrestling TNA
they done alot of shit, put ball mahoney thru a flamming table in a ecw match from the 90's, Dominated TLC's and revolutionized tag-team wrestling in to hardcore wrestling (get the tables),

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back