Team 3D Staying or Leaving?

Will Team 3D be staying in TNA or leaving?

• Staying

• Leaving

Results are only viewable after voting.

Disturbed

Championship Contender
Team 3d contracts are set to expire in the upcoming weeks so the question is will they be leaving tna or will tna and team 3d reach an agreement on a contract.I think they will end up reaching an agreement and stay right where there at.But what do you think/If you say leave then where do you think they will go after tna?

They won't be going anywhere. They were involved in the EV 2.0 feud, and had a featured segment on one of the episodes of ReAction where Ray talked about handing out receipts to Fortune, Flair, etc. as a result.

They, like Angle, if I recall correctly, also said they'd like to retire in TNA, so I'd imagine they get another one or two-year extension and remain with the company until they deem it's time they step aside.

There isn't a "neither" option. I get the feeling they may be winding down as wrestlers, but I think that they will stay on backstage.

They've never been the most exiting in ring wrestlers, but I'm surprised they are still going.

I voted "Staying". But I really want them to leave. I think WWE needs to start rebuilding the tag team division. The Harts and Usos are a start, as I think both teams are good and could probably be great. But, I think a quick help to the situation would be bringing in a team or bringing in teams like Team 3-D. Credibility and history comes with 3-D, because they have won where ever they have been... Multiple Times!

I think it would help The Harts and Usos to step into the ring with such veterans as well.

Plus, I would rather call them The Dudley Boys. Not Team 3-D.

Those Damn Dudleys!!! LOL

I have no problem with them staying around as backstage guys or agents or something. But at this point in their careers I feel like their wrestling ability as a tag team is just so far from what it once was, even in WWE, that it's about time to hang it up. I am also fine with them in the EV 2.0/Fortune angle, as long as they aren't going over all the young guys.

Hell, im even fine with them in the tag division, I just don't think they need any more title reigns. Either have them as backstage guys/agents, maybe even possibly on creative? I don't know. Or have them as a tag team that can put over young guys like Magnus/Wolfe, GenMe, Ink Inc, etc.

Definitely will stay in TNA though. No way they would leave.

The Dudleys ( sorry I flat out REFUSE to call them anything else ), are getting on in age, have had a great career.. Yet I cannot see them calling it a day anytime soon, there are still more pay checks to be had in TNA and in Japan.

I can't see them working full time in Japan, so the answer is simple, they will stay.. Who else would hire them?

Quick edit - Also, apparently Bubba had a pretty big hand in the old ECW, booking arenas etc. so there may be a market for them backstage (TNA anyways, certainly not WWE) if TNA can finally get out of the impact zone..

I think they will stay...they might get lighter contracts or something, or be behind the scenes more, but they probably don't get an offer from WWE at this point, at least not one that won't bury them, and they've been doing pretty well helping out some younger teams. I think TNA is the best fit for them, and when all is said and done they will stay.

I voted staying. I think they will stay either as wrestlers and help out the younger Tag Teams like they helped The Guns and Beer Money. Team 3d is a very valuable Tag Team and they are a good team to have in a good Tag Division. If they do retire as wrestlers I could see them helping out backstage as agents.

I think they are staying for now, but when this whole EV2 ends I think Team 3D should step away from TNA and focus on their wrestling school or whatever they have because they have been in the business for such along time and really how much longer could these guys go for? They have done wonders for the TNA tag team division and they put over the MCMG and Beer Money. Now the tag team division on TNA is better than WWE's and Team 3D has really done their job.

I would bet my bottom dollar on Team 3D remaining with TNA. With the EV2.0 storyline in full swing and their histories with many of the guys involved in this angle, it would seem logical that they would remain in affiliation with TNA wrestling.

I don't really know where else they would go or what else they would do. I know by pro wrestling standards, they are getting up there in age, but they aren't really that old and may not be ready to retire yet. I doubt WWE would be an option for them. I think they've burned too many bridges with Vince McMahon along the way and even if they wanted to return, I doubt it's a viable option. They likely don't want to go to ROH, or Japan, or Mexico, or anything like this at this stage of their careers. I guess they could be backstage guys/road agents or something like that, but otherwise I see TNA as their only realistic option.

They seem well suited to TNA's current angle anyway. Getting older, out of shape, not as talented as they were in the past, less relevant than ever, seems like a marriage made in heaven to stay exactly where they are at the moment, and help further the EV2.0/Fourtune rivalry.

I voted "Staying" because of the reasons already mentioned; involvement in the Ev2 angle and their expressed desire to remain in TNA.

However, I WISH they were leaving. I haven't found them entertaining for a while now. Bubba is a mic hog and he's rarely funny, and their ring work has become very slow and predictable. Could you really see them having a great match with Beer Money or the MCMG anymore?

In football they talk about a lot about "progress stoppers;" players who have hit their ceiling and take up a spot that could be used to nurture a younger talent with more upside. Bubba and Devon would definitely become that if they stay in TNA much longer, swallowing up air time that young teams like Magnus/Wolfe, Generation Me, or even established guys like the MCMG need to continue to build their careers.

They will probably stay with TNA if the money is right. I don't think TNA has the money to throw around on a a team like Team 3D though. They have been around TNA and the wrestling business for some time now, but they have done everything. There is no need for them to be in a tag team feud for the titles. They were in a feud with the Nasty Boys earlier this year. They haven't done much except feud with each other and Ink Inc. Now they are involved in the EV 2.0 faction.

They could put over younger talent, but there is no need for Team 3D to be active wrestlers at this day and age. Even with the WWE's lack or joke of a tag team division, Team 3D couldn't add anything special if they were to go there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back