Tdigs has a point...

Macca

The Sunflower Samurai
The Forums are pretty fucking boring lately. Maybe it's because the funny fucking posters are all being bant or imprisoned. Know what I'd like to see? A mod with no sarcastic comments. God bless Maintenence Bot.

Also, any one notice how all these revolutionaries are all coming out of Adelaide? Rusty and Tim being the old guard and me and Dejan being the new young guns, it seems like the 5000 is taking over. A-Town, mothafuckers.

Which is why Im throwing out the challenge: Rusty, you truly are a poor man's Macca, and I will make a sandwich out of you if we cross paths. These people need entertainment, and they will not be dissappointed. Hell, the only reason your entrails are not on my belly is because of these iron bars that hold me down.

So be a man, and face me. Otherwise that earthquake we had last night will be nothing compared to the racquet that will ensue when I find you in this small small town of ours and curb-stomp your face into obvilion.

Why am I in here again?

I've seen what entertains Tdigs. I'm not too worried about quelling his boredom.

Also, any one notice how all these revolutionaries are all coming out of Adelaide? Rusty and Tim being the old guard and me and Dejan being the new young guns, it seems like the 5000 is taking over. A-Town, mothafuckers.

Taking over? Who are you again?

Taking over? Who are you again?

YOU, motherfucker, NEED TO KEEP UP.

Where were you when I was putting the Bar Room on it's side? I, my friend, am now a political prisoner as a result of my humanitarian efforts. And by humanitarian efforts, I mean ********ging every unwelcome poster in sight.

But enough of you, feeble man. I demand Rusty's presence, and I WANT IT NEOW.

The Forums are pretty fucking boring lately. Maybe it's because the funny fucking posters are all being bant or imprisoned.

Why am I in here again?

If all the funny posters are bant or imprisoned, then their humor must not be acceptable for Wrestlezone. That statement makes yourself look like a complete fucking idiot.

Why are you in here again?
Here because he likes to troll various members of the forum. Some want him banned, some want him to stay...now everyone is happy. And since he only wants to post in spam areas where flaming is allowed, then it's a win-win-win situation, the best kind of situation.

IWTSOO, you have to stop challenging Macca like this. I've never seen anything good come out of this, at least for your end.

Both of your towns suck. I went to Brisbane and was pretty dissappointed. Congrats, you have a big fucking beach. That's about it. A-Town motherfuckers.

And tributes, I love how you try your hardest to gain attention even when you are unwanted in the situation.

Guess Chris Hanson must be on holiday, and you feel unloved. Ahh, little pedo.

Both of your towns suck. I went to Brisbane and was pretty dissappointed. Congrats, you have a big fucking beach. That's about it. A-Town motherfuckers.

And tributes, I love how you try your hardest to gain attention even when you are unwanted in the situation.

Guess Chris Hanson must be on holiday, and you feel unloved. Ahh, little pedo.

You got me there, but your always so nice Macca, realizing I need attention and automatically giving it to me. I love you Macca! :rolleyes:

Any time anyone seems to make a remark against one of your enemies, you jump right on their back and go "I KNOW, RIGHT BUDDY :3:3:3"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back