Taryn Terrell: Official Knockouts Referee?

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
Taryn Terrell, who appeared as Tiffany in WWE, made her TNA Wrestling debut Thursday on iMPACT! Wrestling being introduced by the Vice President of the Knockouts Division, Brooke Hogan, as the special guest referee for the TNA Women’s Knockout Championship match between Madison Rayne and Miss Tessmacher. It will be Terrell’s role going forward as Brian Hebner and Brian Stiffler both noted on Twitter that she is the organization’s newest referee.

It makes the current storyline revolving Earl Hebner and Madison Rayne actually interesting. Measures taken to prevent further "seductive" issues with the officials. Personally, I wasn't all that impressed with her last week. Hell, didn't even realize she was once WWECW's GM until I looked it up. Gotta thank TNA in that for not pointing she has history in wrestling already. But now it seems we have a female official on board. Thoughts going forward?

i think this is a great move by tna. you don't ever see female referee's in the big leagues. it will also make the knockouts division stand out a bit also.

She looks a lot different to her Tiffany days in WWECW. If she is a ref moving forward... and waers that skimpy outfit.. I am a bit torn. On one hand massive eye candy as for me, she look absolutely hawt! But the tarditionalist in me screams she should just wear what the other ref's wear for legitamacy reasons. Good if it is a guest refree thing, but as a long standing thing it might take away from the matches (unless of course she striclty ref's KO matches only) which in itself takes away from the sexist view that KO matches are just hot women rolling around (e.g. Torrie Wilson vs. Stacey Kiebler matches)...

Its a double edged sword... Ah who cares, Taryn wearing that outfit once a week = ratings. I'll shut up now.

The twist being, of course, that she'll turn out to be a lesbian.

Yep, my first thoughts also.

As she has been brought in to stop Madison seducing Earl in order to get favourable decisions in her matches, its pretty likely to me that eventually we will end up with a KO, probably Madison trying it on with Taryn, or vise versa.

Still, better than watching Hebner ramming his tongue down Madison's throat.

I don't really mind TNA bringing her is as a ref, its something different having a female official for KO matches, so I'm ok with TNA trying something new.

I am fine with anything involving Taryn Terrell as she is smoking hot and I've seen her naked before. Bring her on!!!

I am all for them trying something new. I didn't recognize her from her WWECW days either. Having her ref would be hot and a change of pace. Like others said I am sure there would be some twists too, such as her being a lesbian or her getting hit on by Madison.

I was so focused on her during that last match. She was really doing a better job than any other referee.

She would be good for match story telling purposes, she was very vocal and very firm with the rules.

I really enjoyed her in the GM role in ECW, I thought she looked amazing in that business suit. I'd take her over AJ for the GM of Raw.

I was so focused on her during that last match. She was really doing a better job than any other referee.

See, you're wrong here, very wrong. As a referee, the point of your job is to not be noticed. Unless you're in an angle, which is possible but we don't know, your job is to keep the match going, help communicate spots, and most importantly, be as invisible as possible for the fans. The fact that you only paid attention to her, ergo ignoring the match, kinda makes the case that she's a poor ref. Now, she has time to get better, but I just don't get why you sign the girl, especially when you let your best girls act, arguably, (Velvet) walk right out the door. I don't get this move.

Of course, then again
If she dates Garett Bischoff
He'll be gone for good

They should really give her Brooks job as VP of the Knockouts. She's hotter has mic skills and can take bumps. The few times I saw her wrestle on Smackdown she wasn't half bad. I could see her going far in TNA.

Who cares? Taryn is smokin' hot and as long as she is the ref in all knockout matches, I'll actually watch those matches instead of fast forwarding them with DVR. Quite possibly the best addition ever added to the Impact roster[for females, anyway].

It's of no problem with me. It's something different having her as the referee for the Knockouts matches. It's not as if she's an active talent in the ring or anything (at least I hope it doesn't lead to that point. I've watched a few of her old matches and she for the most part is dreadful), but this referee role is fine and if it just happens to be a permanent thing (her reffing the KO division) - then even better as it's something that stands out (certainly better than the Earl Hebner/Madison Rayne thing).

They're playing her different than they are the male refs. Wardrobe for one obvious thing, but in the last few weeks she's been mentioned in KO promos and the like. So, her being an "obvious presence" may very much be by design.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back