• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Tara Taking Leave of Absence from TNA?

SpecialFNK

Mid-Card Championship Winner
word is that Tara will not be at TV tapings for months, revealed by her on her twitter.
this is the tweet.
Lisa Marie Varon ‏@TARALiSAMARiE

“@Diamonds_Coal: I posted a new photo to Facebook http://fb.me/2x1BBwjTr ” I'm not at TV's for a few months. Can you ship my goodies?

she replied to another twitter, that she was sorry.

“@byJolene: @Diamonds_Coal @TARALiSAMARiE ?!?!?!MONTHS?!?!?!?” I'm sorry.

TNAinsider speculates, to take care of her restaurant.
TNA Knockout Tara revealed on twitter that she won't be at any Impact Wrestling TV tapings for a few months, and she says she is sorry.

Tara never gave a reason why, but I'm speculating that she is taking some time off to be at her new restaurant, The Squared Circle.

would this be her asking for/taking time off? or maybe she just wasn't going to be in any story lines for awhile? seeing how the Knockouts usually focus around the title, I don't think it's unusual to not see a Knockouts wrestler for awhile just because she isn't in storyline.

what does this do for the Knockouts?
Tara and Gail Kim were the only heels. others are faces, champion Velvet Sky, Tessmacher, Taryn Terrell. Mickie James. ODB.

this also has an effect on her "boyfriend" Jessie.

Scratch Jessie. Sadly, I think he may have had potential, but most people really didn't like the storyline they used to bring him in. Repackage him. Might still work out, who knows.

As for the Knockouts Division, who knows where that leaves things. As funny as this sounds, turn Tessmacher Heel and see what she can do with that. Never know, it might just work. Can also go down the route they were talking about with Mickie James being jealous of all the attention Velvet Sky gets. At least there are options.

I was thinking they should go with turning Mickie heel like they teased before Velvet took off. I don't know when or if Madison is coming back in the near future, but TNA needs to balance out the heel/face ratio for the KO's. And I don't wanna see Brooke wrestle if it gets to that point. Seriously though, whatever happened to Aloissa or whatever, the 6'9" amazon? Maybe add Taeler Hendrix and Ivelisse into the fray.

I was thinking they should go with turning Mickie heel like they teased before Velvet took off. I don't know when or if Madison is coming back in the near future, but TNA needs to balance out the heel/face ratio for the KO's. And I don't wanna see Brooke wrestle if it gets to that point. Seriously though, whatever happened to Aloissa or whatever, the 6'9" amazon? Maybe add Taeler Hendrix and Ivelisse into the fray.

Leig'D Tapa I think her name was, the Gut Check winner? I imagine she went to OVW.

now would be a good time for an angle with the Knockouts similar to Joey Ryan where Ivelisse runs in and ends up getting a contract while being a heel.

Leig'D Tapa I think her name was, the Gut Check winner? I imagine she went to OVW.

now would be a good time for an angle with the Knockouts similar to Joey Ryan where Ivelisse runs in and ends up getting a contract while being a heel.

no i think hes talking about the girl that was supposed to be on nxt 3 then got pulled bc of something backstage. she had alot of hype going into nxt, then when she was cut last min she dropped of the face of earth, they were equating her to being the big show of the divas division.... i could be worng on this as i dont exactly remember but she was considered green and was only getting the nxt spot because of her size and i believe it was vicki called her out on it and it lead to backstage issues and was released.. tapa is only 6 '4 or 6 ;5(yea i know the irony in this) alossia or whatever is close to 7

it sounds like a similar scenerio to tna signing nathan jones. there was huge talk 3 years ago they signed jones, and he couldnt debut due to an injury but the eventually plan was to reunite jones and morgan from their brief wwe run and have them as monster team similar to the kane/taker/big show teams weve seen through the years, but as time went on jones never appeared and nothing has been said of it

This is terrible news, absolutely horrific. In fact, its put me in a bad mood this morning :(

Seriously though, Tara has been with TNA for a long time now and has been consistently on TV for nearly all that time. She hasn't really been off screen much as far as I can remember and until she dropped the belt to Velvet, was the focus of the KO division for a good while, whether it being team mates with Tess or as the heel champion, so its probably a good move my TNA to give her time off to sort out her new restaurant or whatever else she needs time to do.

There are enough quality Knockouts in the company to fill the gap, but they will need to turn someone heel to replace Tara- probably Mickie or perhaps Brooke Tessmacher who I haven't seen as a heel yet. Perhaps they could try and bring Angelina Love back as a heel to feud with Velvet, I'd like to see that. It's a shame for TNA that Madison Rayne is pregnant as she would be perfect to fill Tara's top heel spot.

I feel a bit sorry for Jesse in this. He has actually done pretty well since joining TNA, he seems to have natural charisma as well as the obvious incredible physique. I do see a bit of potential in him. Perhaps TNA could send him to OVW for a bit to get some more training and then he could return on his own, without Tara. He could make something of himself in wrestling I think, which surprised me as I thought he would be terrible.

Still, I'm still disappointed to read Tara is leaving for a while. I am going to miss seeing that babe on TV :( Hopefully this isn't a long absence and Tara returns to reclaim the KO title pretty soon. I reckon she'd be brought back as a face though.

not so fast.
this from her twitter.

Update on my great news... I will be at @IMPACTWRESTLING next week for some good old fashion wrestling! Yay! I won't be off TV!

I don't know whether she will be involved much right away. Mickie James won the #1 contenders match for the title held by Velvet Sky. other Knockouts feuding are Taryn and Gail Kim. so right now it doesn't seem Tara is in a story line anyway.

I think possibly either 1: they are going to bring Tara and Tessmacher back together as a Tag Team so that Eric Young & ODB !!!BAM!!! can drop The KnockOuts Tag Team Titles to them.

OR

2: judging by last nights Brooke Hogan and Brooke Tessmacher backstage segment together{after Mickie James left the room} on #ImpactLIVE it looks as though possibly Tessmacher & Tara being put together as Brooke Hogan's Protectors for Bully Ray & Aces&8s situation?

I wouldn't read too much into this. Either she's out the rotation since she's been in it for a while now or she was maybe asked to go to OVW to help the new girls.

The first is most likely and she probably just wasn't happy about it. She seems to be enjoying herself right now and TNA damn sure isn't going to drop her because they just hit the road full time.

not so fast.
this from her twitter.

I don't know whether she will be involved much right away. Mickie James won the #1 contenders match for the title held by Velvet Sky. other Knockouts feuding are Taryn and Gail Kim. so right now it doesn't seem Tara is in a story line anyway.

Intertesting. I do wonder fits right now

Great news, I'm glad she won't be missing any TV time, but I don't see Tara involved in the KO title scene at the moment. Still, I'm curious to see what TNA have in store for her. Hopefully something that involves as much TV time as possible haha, maybe getting involved in the Brooke Hogan situation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back