'Taker's retun

taker_for_life

Dark Match Jobber
Ok so the undertaker returned at summerslam. After the jeff Hardy good-bye ladder match(I hope he doesn't leave). The lights go out and it's taker on the mat under CM punk. Taker gets up and choke slams him. Looks like we have the return feud for 'taker.

Question time.
How will this all turn out?? what would you do if you were in wwe creative??

I think that 'taker :worship: feuds untill hell in a cell with Punk winning by DQ's and cheating. Then vince gets on Teddy longs case because he cant controle his show and you have a hell in a cell match.

yea i guess but i tink this could be the real big push punk needs. If he can win a feud with the undertaker or just do what orton did he will do well.

Taker & Punk will do wonders for smackdown, the title & Punks career as a legit threat in the main event scene.

Also if jeff stays which i dont think he will the main event sceen of smackdown would be amazing. The wwe could work on bringing up more mid card tallent to the main event. I would like Matt Hardy or John morrison to get a push.

Jeff Hardy will be used to push talent to the main event if he does stay. Since it looks like he isn't this is what Taker is for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back