• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Taker vs Batista

Status
Not open for further replies.

UGADX

I've been reading how Batista is being penciled in as the guy to finally beat Taker at Wrestlemania.... they better turn that pencil around take the eraser and erase that idea. Taker better not get his streak ended by Batista. Unless Tista can put up a good match. Kennedy was carrying his ass tonight. I'm a HBK fan and man how the Taker/HBK matches where flashing back in my head as i saw them two laying there. That was a great great rivalry.

Taker is the man and has done everything for this company. Batista better not take his streak. Only a 4 time champ with his skills and ability to make a good match with almost anyone. Taker better be a 5x champ or this is about the stupidest thing i have ever seen.

Man o man that was a great ending to the Rumble and I'm a HBK fan. It was fantastic, better angle or ending in awhile in WWE.:undertaker2:

yeah the last 10 minutes or so of the RR with HBK and UT was classic. Im sure the TNA marks will complain lol. I agree that Batista should lay down to UT. Also if tonite is any indication, Batista will definited be treated like Cena when he faces UT at WM. I think the build up for UT-Batista will go over well, lets just hope the right decesion is made as far as the result goes.

I hope theres a lot of fans that are over the age of 10 at Wrestlemania, get Cena and Batista booed right out of the arena! Both of them should just fook off and go and wrestle in he disgraceful 'ECW' brand

yaehhh i agreee wwithh youu guyss andd if UT loosess at WM nobodyy will see WWE everr againn. at least thats what i will do

Takers legacy is Wrestlemania, he shouldnt loose it,definantley not to Batista. He does deserve a final reign as world champion, who knows maybe something good will come out of it like dropoing the world title to Kane, who in 10 years has been champion for a brief 22 hours. As for RAW, read somewhere recently that the leading guys to challenge Cena for the world title are either Orton,Edge,or HBK, I'll bet there going to throw them in a four way match, with Stone Cold as the ring enforcer.

You know if you asked me a year ago that Batista vs. UnderTaker at Mania was going to happen I would have marked out. However since Batista's return he hasn't been the same since the injury. His best fued to date was with HHH, and b/c of what we've seen of him since returning I'm beginning to think HHH carried him all the way through that feud.

A year ago I would have said yes to him ending Taker's streak, but now I don't. In my mind if Taker's streak is to come to an end it should be done on his terms and by someone who is deserving. I heard that Taker wanted it ended once by Kane , and that Kane turned it down b/c he thought such an accomplishment shouldn't be ended. To me that speaks a lot of both men, but especially Taker that he would be willing to end such and historic streak to put someone over. If Taker is ok with ending it to give a guy a much needed rub then I'm all for it. Just don't let it be Batista, at least the Batista we've seen the last 5-6 months.

I agree with you UGADX: Kennedy was indeed carrying the match tonight.

i feel that taker will win the gold once more. as of late, batista isn't very popular backstage plus he's a lazy git in the ring! so this good swing in favour of the deadman! god, let's hope so!! lol

Taker will never put out to a guy like Batista. He will never job to Batista. If he does it will sure shock the hell outta me!

I think he should go out with a win and with the gold, perhaps making this his final match? The undefeated streak at Wrestlemania is Taker's legacy, he'd never lose it to a guy like Batista...I don't think he'd lose it to anyone.

Don't you figure Undertaker wins the title at Wrestlemania then feuds with Kennedy again and that's how Kennedy will win the title for the first time?

taker will win the title and keep his streak at mania
he will have a title run and probaly retire towards the end of the year

and im pretty sure they will make HBK face Cena at mania too
Orton/ Cena isnt enticing enough
and they never give Edge the push he deserves

Christ, if Botch-tista beats Taker, all respect I had for CrapDown! is gone, and will never EEEVER come back.

Anyone jumping onto the WSX bandwagon? I'm driving!

Christ, if Botch-tista beats Taker, all respect I had for CrapDown! is gone, and will never EEEVER come back.

Anyone jumping onto the WSX bandwagon? I'm driving!

yes if you dont like it dont watch!:twak:

now back on subject-
Taker could just retire after WM and winning the belt from batista, leaving it vacant for some kinda of tournament.

I don't, so there! Haven't watched in over 5 years, and it's done nothing since.

Rule #1 of national televised wrestling shows: If it's not live, it won't be worth watching.

Exception to Rule #1: Current re-incarnation of ECW. There's a reason I'm gonna be watching WSX from now on...

I like your idea Yessie, though I care most about Taker winning, b/c jobbing to Botch-tista, who's been riding the Trips angle for a few years now, is not something I want to see.

Hell, if you watched Dave's match at the Rumble, Kennedy carried him from the start. There was a reason for a solid "Kennedy" chant towards the end of the match, it was blatantly obvious to me...

We can take comfort in the fact that Taker won the RR not some tournmanet.Whenever a face wins the RR,he always goes on to win at WM.That and the fact that even the guys backstage at the WWE are fed up with Botch-tista lack of enthusiasim and ring ability,mean that we are safe.Taker is gonna retire soon,so got nothing to lose by walkinh out on Vince if they try to fuck with him.My concern now is whether or not Shawn will be put over at WM against Cena.

Well, the Royal Rumble was a great match. Boiling it down to HBK and Undertaker was a good idea on WWE's part. It guaranteed us to big names main event Wrestlemania once again. It made us the fans anticipate who the winner would be. It was Undertaker. But now we know some how HBK is going to come back strong and is still going to mania or maybe a fatal 4 way between Orton,Edge, HBK and Cena.

Back to the subject at hand. Undertaker back in the main event zone is great. It mean's we will see more of him between now and mania. I just hope he doesn't job to Batista. Undertaker has built a great Legacy at mania and by having someone like Batista beat Undertaker at WM would ruin such a legacy. Why not have someone like Benoit beat him? It would get Benoit even more over. I mean Benoit can become the new phenom of SD! He can be the new force of SD! Taker can pass the torch to someone else other than Batista.

Batista can't get over backstage and I'm sure the fans are going to turn on Batista. Undertaker can draw more then Batista. I just dont want to see Taker's legacy down the drain like that. It will be a waste when it could of been given to someone like Booker T or any other talent on SD! to get that talent over. Batista is not popular backstage and I believe if WWE makes Batista end the winning streak of Undertaker then half if not his whole fan base would turn on him.

I mean tonight at the Rumble he was being carried by Mr. Kennedy. Someone who just entered the company not to long ago. I dont consider a year a long time. Yes, he was in for longer but he was sidelined with an injury so he really wasn't being built up. Batista came back sloppy. I used to think he was good. Today he tried some new things but he was still sloppy. They shouldn't have Batista who is already over beat Taker because it won't do good for either of them. Let Taker job his legacy to some young talent to get that talent over.

IMO, they should of had Orton end his streak a while ago. Orton had the legend killer gimmick and by him ending Taker's streak would of put him on the map and put him way over then he already is. Him not ending it at mania wasn't good for Orton or his gimmick for that matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back