• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Take the figure 4 Away from MIZ.... NOW

NEWSFLASH: Miz fucked up ONE MOVE.

LET'S FIRE HIM!!!!

hes fucked up a lot more than 1 move. But just on the fact that hes fucked up such a legendary move after the week before he was given this move by one of if not the very best of all time means he doesn't give a shit enough to really learn it. I mean its a such a easy fucking hold, its not like its the indian death lock or anything. Couple that with the fact that he has been a terrible face and you got your new face of superstars.

I mean its a such a easy fucking hold.

I'm sure that you've executed the move safely and flawlessly many times. It is an ''easy fucking hold'' like you put it, and you obviously have a wealth of knowledge on it.

You're right, fuck Miz, it's not like he's a professional wrestler and you're not.

Seriously now, let him keep it. It looks quite funny, to be honest.

I'm sure that you've executed the move safely and flawlessly many times. It is an ''easy fucking hold'' like you put it, and you obviously have a wealth of knowledge on it.

You're right, fuck Miz, it's not like he's a professional wrestler and you're not.

Seriously now, let him keep it. It looks quite funny, to be honest.

Yeah thats my point. I don't wrestle and i could do it when i was 8. I was a fucking 8 year old and i could do it, and he has been wrestling for 8 years and he cant do it. How pathetic is that.

Yeah thats my point. I don't wrestle and i could do it when i was 8. I was a fucking 8 year old and i could do it, and he has been wrestling for 8 years and he cant do it. How pathetic is that.

I had a feeling that you wouldn't comprehend basic sarcasm.

NEWSFLASH: Miz fucked up ONE MOVE.

LET'S FIRE HIM!!!!
If that was the mentality in the WWE, Ziggler would have been gone years ago. I'm still not convinced it wasn't Ziggler who botched the move. It would make a lot more sense.

I had a feeling that you wouldn't comprehend basic sarcasm.

Yeah i got the sarcasm idiot. You were acting as if because i had no knowledge of wrestling, that i can't judge if a wrestling move is easy. If you think other wise then look at your original post.

Yeah i got the sarcasm idiot. You were acting as if because i had no knowledge of wrestling, that i can't judge if a wrestling move is easy. If you think other wise then look at your original post.

Yep, you did. After I pointed out that it was sarcastic.

But of course, you are allowed to tell people what you think of a wrestling move. Simply strikes me as particularly odd that you would consider the Figure Four to be ''fucking easy.'' Surely, in this case, you can explain to me how to perform it? In detail, and without using the internet to help you, of course, since you know all about the move.

If that was the mentality in the WWE, Ziggler would have been gone years ago. I'm still not convinced it wasn't Ziggler who botched the move. It would make a lot more sense.

It looked like he was wiggling a bit, but not enough to make Miz screw up. I think Miz just dropped Ziggler's leg and tried to salvage it (badly) instead of just starting over.

I see this point and surprised that Miz got all of the blame. But then again it's the same WZ marks who cant wait to pick on the Miz to defend golden bollocks Dolph.

They're both to blame and I think the official should shoulder some blame too.

It's a good thing we have posters on here who don't have knee jerk reactions to minor issues... :rolleyes:

Personally, I think the ring is to blame. Damn thing wasn't perfectly level. I know. I eye tested it from my TV.

I mean its a such a easy fucking hold, its not like its the indian death lock or anything.

Have you ever tripped while you were walking around? I mean, walking is so easy. Maybe we should cut your fucking legs off.

Shut up.

What is everyone's issue with the Miz? I know he isn't the best in the world but man alive there are FAR worse guys out there than him. Yeah he screwed up the Figure Four really badly, so clearly that means he has no idea what he's doing. I mean clearly, that NEVER happens to a legend who has forgotten more about wrestling a great match than anyone else on the roster.

Start it at 11:05.

Yes, Miz, a guy who has used the Figure Four maybe once in his career screwed it up. Let's lynch him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back