Tag Team Division

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jawn87

Um, in case none of you have noticed, i think that the WWE tag team division is sucking more and more. i mean, ill give credit where credit is due, London and Kendrick are amazing even if they are crazy as hell, and the highlanders are pretty good too. but the spirit squad? the pit bulls? and mcCools team? those guys are quite boring. Spirit Squad: "oohh lets run around like moronic cheerleaders and do nothing but somersault leg drops like a pack of ****" The Pit Bulls: Gay. that is all. There outfits say enough. McCools team, boring. their debut was alright, but they arent exactly a great team. I loved it when it was the smoking guns, or kane and big show. i think that the only reason the gay squad have the titles is because at the time, they didnt have a better tag team than the highlanders or a premier tag team like those guys, since kane and show. ill admit, kane and show were boring as the team after a while but lately, the tag team division seems to suck. its almost like it looks as if it could be dead soon. like, some guys are tag teamed one day and then singles competitors the next. i dont know. thats just what i think.

I happen to think the tag teams you talked about are pretty good. I don't like the highlanders so much and mc cool's boys but kane and the big show wasn't a good tag team either. I think the spirit squad is pretty good wrestlers and a classic heel team, the pitbulls and london and kendirk are the two best tag teams. The wwe does need to stop putting two superstars together and making them tag champs it undermines the tag division, also stop breaking up tag teams as soon as they lose the titles shelton and haas were a great tag team they should have left them together for longer.I don't want to see anymore "superteams" like kane and the big show it doen't do ang thing for tag wrestling thanks

IMO The Highlanders are the best and most entertaining tag team on the WWE roster. Im not a fan of London and Kendrick and quite honestly Stevens and James are the worst wrestlers i have ever seen, they were called up to the main roster way too quickly!

Im looking forward to Cryme Tyme debuting to see what sort of impact they make on the tag division.

Honestly, I think that WWE should go back to a system that was seemingly working when they first started the brand extension, only instead of the WWE Title, do it with the tag titles. Have one set of Tag Team Champions for both Shows, say, for instance, London and kendrick, and they would compete on both shows, that way, Raw and Smackdown would not have to try and force feed us "wonderful" teams like Carlito and Masters, or rip-off old good teams like the Pitbulls. And as an added bonus, some old teams that just happen to be split between brands, namely the Hardy Boyz, could reform and make a run at the belts...uhh...i mean the straps....uhh, i mean the titles.

tha420dgnr8 said:
Honestly, I think that WWE should go back to a system that was seemingly working when they first started the brand extension, only instead of the WWE Title, do it with the tag titles. Have one set of Tag Team Champions for both Shows, say, for instance, London and kendrick, and they would compete on both shows, that way, Raw and Smackdown would not have to try and force feed us "wonderful" teams like Carlito and Masters, or rip-off old good teams like the Pitbulls. And as an added bonus, some old teams that just happen to be split between brands, namely the Hardy Boyz, could reform and make a run at the belts...uhh...i mean the straps....uhh, i mean the titles.

I said the same thing about defending on both shows a week or two ago, i think they should do the same with the Cruiserweight & Women's tittle too.

I happen to enjoy The Pitbulls though cause they're a good fit for a team & have that smashmouth non-stop style.

Awful. That is what it is. They just throw togethter teams. No buildup at all unless they pull some gimmick out of their ass and put some vid promos on. Relally i would get rid of it cuz i want to kill mylself when i watch it. And where is Gyimini?

I love the idea of the reunion of the hardy boyz. It would increase tag team competition and maybe they could bring benoit back and stick him with Benjamin because they are technically amazing and would be amazing!!! You could have the triangle tag team matches with TLC even!!

i think the emphasis on the tag team division is becoming more apparent recently. i think kendrick and london are the best tag team in WWE right now, they are just so in sync and so unbelievabley athletic. they remind me of a quicker paced hardy boys. speaking of which, if the hardy boys come back together, don't you agree that the two tag teams could have AMAZING matches. the athleticism between the two teams is completely unrivaled. i'm also excited to see this new "crime time". I think they are a complete reflection, or "rip off" of latino heat, but if they can bring even an ounce of originality to it, i think they could be pretty good. and of course, if you're not down with that..i got TWO WORDS FOR YA...:suckit:

1789 said:
Awful. That is what it is. They just throw togethter teams. No buildup at all unless they pull some gimmick out of their ass and put some vid promos on. Relally i would get rid of it cuz i want to kill mylself when i watch it. And where is Gyimini?

I read that Gymini has been shipped back to Deep South Wrestling maybe they need to get some more training, i thought they looked pretty good (kinda of like a bigger version of The Basham Brothers) before the one got injured.

Cryme Tyme they look like their going to be a all rite Tag Team on Raw

I agree with ThePitbull... London and Kendrick are the best tag team WWE has right now... can you imagine a TLC match between them and the Hardy Boyz?? now that's cool...

jawn87 said:
Um, in case none of you have noticed, i think that the WWE tag team division is sucking more and more. i mean, ill give credit where credit is due, London and Kendrick are amazing even if they are crazy as hell, and the highlanders are pretty good too. but the spirit squad? the pit bulls? and mcCools team? those guys are quite boring. Spirit Squad: "oohh lets run around like moronic cheerleaders and do nothing but somersault leg drops like a pack of ****" The Pit Bulls: Gay. that is all. There outfits say enough. McCools team, boring. their debut was alright, but they arent exactly a great team. I loved it when it was the smoking guns, or kane and big show. i think that the only reason the gay squad have the titles is because at the time, they didnt have a better tag team than the highlanders or a premier tag team like those guys, since kane and show. ill admit, kane and show were boring as the team after a while but lately, the tag team division seems to suck. its almost like it looks as if it could be dead soon. like, some guys are tag teamed one day and then singles competitors the next. i dont know. thats just what i think.

Um, in case none of you have noticed, i think that there are more than enough tag team threads here on the forum, did you have to start a new one, you could have posted in the one of older ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back