Tag Team Championship Voting

What do you want the match stipulation to be?

• Elimination Tag Match (Both members eliminated)

• Elimination Table Match

• 20 Minute Championship Scramble

Results are only viewable after voting.

Phoenix

WZCW's First Triple Crown Champion
Unscripted-Tag.jpg

Greetings WZCW fans, if you are wondering about voting for the Tag Team Championship Stipulation, you've come to the right place. The simple rule is that you have to vote for the match type you want to see Pride of Toyota, Reckless Youth and Hancock/Fox to face off in.

Will they face off in an Elimination Match where both team members have to be eliminated? Or a Table Elimination Match where you're put through a table, you're gone? Or a 20 Minute Championship Scramble where the last team to earn a pin or submission before the time expires are the champions?

All you simply have to do is vote and the stipulation with the most votes will be the one used in the Tag Team Championship match at Unscripted.

Polls open on Friday 20th August. Any questions regarding the voting, feel free to post here.​

I am most excited to see these 3 teams wrestle in an Elimination match. The Scramble match is an interesting one as well and has made me question my choice, but my preference would be to see these teams eliminate themselves one by one.

I think I'm going to vote for the scramble match. Just because I think it would give people the most excitement. The Table Elimination would be a good choice too

ok someone tell me what the hell this is? but the scramble match does sound good might vote for that????

This is WZCW, the E-Fed of the forums. You are currently in a thread where people can vote for certain match types and opponents can be voted. Voting opens tomorrow but it's simply to vote for the match you want to see the most, one with the highest count will be used on the PPV.

Table match whilst interesting would be weird, can you see Toyota going through a table? Neh me either.

Scramble currently seems the most interesting option.

You want a decisive finish? Running out the clock won't get you that. People falling through furniture won't get you that. Total elimination will.

I voted for the Elimination Tag. It's an even match for everyone (The Table Match Would POT's for the sheer fact that Wasabi is bigger than anyone on the roster).

Elimination sounds like the best here. It's been said why a Tables match may not work, and I feel like I'd want at least four teams in a timed scramble match.

The Tag Team division sure has fallen a long way since William Teach left.

The only scramble that Toyota can handle is eggs, and the table match is not nearly as exciting in text form. At least the elimination tag match will make it harder for the writers. Enjoy that one Creative.

The Tag Team division sure has fallen a long way since William Teach left.

The only scramble that Toyota can handle is eggs, and the table match is not nearly as exciting in text form. At least the elimination tag match will make it harder for the writers. Enjoy that one Creative.

Maybe William Teach can make his return to WZCW and save the tag team division by being Wasabi Toyota's partner. I can see the vignette's now...

[YOUTUBE]iNDgfVbr7sQ[/YOUTUBE]

Crash-Klinic. Heavy Artillery. Ghetto Stars. Reckless Youth.

Bill Goldberg wants to know, who's next?!?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back